Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exotic Import

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Erin
    Being extremely careful not to touch anything, 'Bella followed Michele to the guest bathroom, with a grateful bit of thanks. The first thing she did upon closing the door, was lay her coat down on the floor. Then one by one, divested herself of the filthy clothes and tossed the lot onto her coat. It all had to go.

After a lengthy shower, thrice soaped and scrubbed, she donned a fluffy white robe, that was left on a hook, scopped up her clothes and without a word took them straight out to the trash.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    Michele practiced at the piano, working on writing her concerto when a wave of silliness took over.

She began to play a the tune from the Tick cartoon. It popped into her head when she thought about how horribly trashed Fiona and Arabella were!

We're filth, we're filth!
    We come from filth, we're going to filth!
    We're filth!

Last edited by Michele Hawkins; Jan 12th, 2008 at 10:54:05 AM.

Fiona Devlin
    "Very funny." pouted Fiona as she entered the room in a towel. She gave Michele's head a push.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Erin
    Padding barefoot over to her girls, Arabella leaned a hip against the wall and smiled. Tipping her head upside down, she removed the turban wrapped towel from her head and used it to dry her still wet ends..

"Most amusing, Michele.." She wiped a streak of water down Michele's cheek playfully then stuck out her tongue.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I get the water off with the back of my hand and stick my tongue out in retaliation!

"Bien, avez-vous demandes que je peux exécuter plutôt? (Well, do you have any requests that I can perform instead?)" I ask in perfect French. Silas was the first Immortal I killed, and it not only protected me and Fiona, but all his knowledge helped me to become a little more worldly in the way of things. Learning different languages, knowing how to sail a boat, and every now and then, I crave Molson. No idea what the hell's that about.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Jan 12th, 2008 at 11:41:13 AM.

Fiona Devlin
    <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiHjT0LMdTk>"Bonnie & Clyde!"</a> grinned Fiona. She looked at Bella for approval.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Erin
    "Oui.." , she grinned, sitting beside Michele on the bench, showing off a dramatic bit of leg from beneath the robe, wiggling her toes.

"Although it's going to call for a bottle of wine.."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Ummm .... " I blink and start to look sheepish. "I've never played and drank at the same time. I don't think my fingers could keep up with my head!"

Hmm. "Or would it be the other way around?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona sat down next to Michele, nudging her with a hip to more over a bit. She started playing the song on her own to get things started ::

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Erin
    Feeling slightly ridiculous, but comfortable doing so in present company 'Bella sang along.

"Moi Bonnie, Je tremble pour Clyde Barrow.." , making dramatic little gestures as she did so, and ultimately bursting into laughter. She must be beyond tired, after that flight, the fight and now the extreme relaxation of feeling safe again.

"I want to tremble. It's been far too long..."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Hey!" I hip Fiona outta the way and start playing. "I can't sing worth a damn and you know it!"

Fiona Devlin
    "I don't want you to sing, my chick. I want you to play!" :mneh

:: She slid off the stool and did a strip tease with the towel, treating them to a few flashes ::

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Erin
    "Ooo La La.. darling.", she purred with a fond grin.

"You call to mind the days when we danced like that with nothing more than a pair of ridiculous feathered fans to cover our wicked selves.."

Arabella covered a yawn, patting her lips with a dainty gesture.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My hands hit the keys in a way that made a loud BOOM that echoed. Not this crap again! I plug my ears. "Lalalalalala! I am not hearing this!!!"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona's eyes crossed at the sudden discord, and she lost her towel ::

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Erin
    "Oh my.."

There was an awkward silence, which was quickly broken by a quiet snicker. The snicker was followed by hysterical laughter, and Arabella dropped down onto her knees. She covered her mouth, wiping her eyes which were now leaking and picked up the towel and held it up in two fingers.

"Here you go.."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I'm still not hearing this and now I'm not seeing this. I'm the money that sees no evil!

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona snatched the towel and kissed Michele on the forehead. Then went back to the bedroom to dress. It would give Michele the chance to give Arabella her suprise ::

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Erin
    Too tired to get up, Arabella just leaned an arm on the bench next to Michele and lay her head down. Her knee was succumbing to a dull throb, made worse by her fit of giggles that brought her down onto the recent scrape. She yawned again, poking Michele in the the hip softly.

"Fret not, mon petit amour." Smiling up at a flustered Michele, 'Bella grinned.

"It was never like that with us. You know that. Fiona is a big sister, to me."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I pout, "Yeah, yeah. I know."

You'd think I wasn't secure in our relationship still, but it happens from time to time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast