Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Familiar Faces

Nicolas Mason
    Nick was about to come down with his swing but just then he heard screams. It sounded like one of his men, to be more exact like the one who went after the mortal. He stopped himself from swinging his sword putting his sword down to his side. He then knelt down over brigid's face leaning himself on his sword as if it where a cane.

"Well I guess you live a little bit longer. Excuse me while I go and investigate a minor problem."

He then stood up and started to walk away. As he walked away he spoke to brigid with out looking at her.

"Don't go anywhere now dear."

He laughed and continued at an even pace for his fallen man.

Charlene Briggs
    ... ... there's this warm liquid coming down my throat choking the hell outta me! What is this sick bastard doing to me. A burst of strength comes over me as I start coughing violently and try to push this creep off of me!!

But you know what's really weird about this ... My body is starting to grow warm. Like really warm suddenly. As if every vein and artery inside me is given new life. And then things are growing so cold and I loose what little strength I had to fight.

And the really sick thing about this is ... I'm starting to really like the taste of whatever this guy is forcing down my throat. Some feral instinct kicks in. Maybe a survival instinct and I feverishly start drinking freely ...

Jason Dreggs
    Jason started to feel light headed as Charlene began to feed more feverously. This was his first time so he wasn't sure exactly how much blood he was suppose to give. Yet on instinct he pulled his wrist away from her mouth.

"I think that is enough, I hope?"

He could feel her now cold skin it almost depressed him to see the life gone from her. He wanted to regret it but he didn't have time for that. Rage was welling up inside of him despite his blood loss. His eye's darted at the man who layed on the concrete with broken ankles. He made sure Charlene could sit up before he stood up and smile a cruel smile at the man.

"Today is your lucky day sir, you see my child and I both need food. You're on that meal ticket."

He looked down at Charlene and reached out a hand to help her to her feet.

"Come it is time to have some meat. Listen hard here that man's heart beat, think of the blood pumping through him. His strength will be yours, just bite his neck and savor the his blood."

Charlene Briggs
    I wasn't paying attention to anything that Jason was saying. I was looking around in wide eye wonder with the most perfect vision god had created. Everything was sharp, in focus and in focus. The shadows melded away and I could see every outline of every detail of a black cat, poking its head out from around the dumpster.

When our eyes met, it shrunk away with a hiss and ran off.

"Hear that man's heartbeat?"

glub-glub

The sound of his heart pounded against my brain, making me feeling nauseous and sick ... but also hungry. I could practically taste his blood on my lips, like when I tasted Jason's ...

"What did you do to me..." I say and grab his pants leg and begin to crawl up. Panic stricken, I punch him wildly as I realize that something is very wrong with me. I'm not some cannibal freak!! "What did you do TO ME!!!"
    Last edited by Charlene Briggs; Dec 3rd, 2007 at 05:14:05 PM.

Jason Dreggs
    Charlene was punching at Jason widely. He took a few hits in the chest before he started to step back. This had been his first time turning on top that it hadn't been a planned turning.

"I....i saved your life I guess?"

It really wasn't that simple and Jason really didn't have the time at the moment to explain it to her. He wanted to do it but under the circumstances he didn't have the time at the moment. Just as he was about to tell her she was a Vampire witch he knew would lead into more questions then he could handle another man appeared in the corner of Jason's eye. He also noticed in the shadows other men moving on the rooftops.

"I will explain later Charlene, right now all you need to know is that blood is what you need to survive and be strong!"

Jason was being a bit harsh but he really felt he didn't have a choice given this mess he had gotten himself into.

Nicolas Mason
    Nick came around the car and down the street to see a nice little seen of blood. With a hand motion he told his people on the roof to reposition themselves. He hadn't planned on a blood sucker or for that matter that now the mortal was yelling at the thing. What he got out of the conversation before he was spotted was that now the mortal was a creature of the night.

"Dang you Fraking blood suckers don't you have the common decency to respect the masquerade. I thought their where rules about turning with out permission. You are worse then rats and need to be exterminated."

With that he motioned to his men and the gunfire started again in the streets.

Charlene Briggs
    "You're sick, Jason! SICK!!!" I shove him away and that's when the entire world decided to do the wave. I wanted to throw up, but nothing came up. I just was bent over in dry heaves, spitting out saliva and bile.

Jason Dreggs
    Gunfire came raining down on the two just as Charlene decided to dry Heave. Jason went into celerity mode again. He grabbed Charlene and ran as fast as he could out of the hail of gunfire. He headed in the direction of the Charger open the door and shoved Charlene inside.

"Stay there I promise you, I will explain everything. I didn't want this but I had no choice."

He shut the door and was about to head back to the fight when out of the corner of his eye he saw something just under the hood of the car. He walked around to the front to see Brigid there pinned under the car.

"CRAP! Your the reason for this mess!"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid squealed in pain, pounding the ground with her fists ::

"Help me!!!"

Jason Dreggs
    Jason ran to the front of the car despite his dang anger he wouldn't let brigid suffer like that. He put his back to the hood of the car and reached his arms under the front bumper. He grunted as he began to lift the front end up off the ground. He yelled at Brigid then.

"Can you crawl out now?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid used her arms, crawling and scratching as she pulled her lower body out from beneath the car. She healed painfully, cursing as her body repaired itself. She stayed down as another burst of gunfire rang out ::

Charlene Briggs
    Ok. So now I'm thrown into this car and gunfire is erupting all around me, which, thankfully, blocks the nasty stomach cramps I'm getting. It gives me a moment's pause in my misery to actually take a step back and look at the situation presented before me.

I peek over the dash board and notice that the bullets aren't heading my way for the most part. So that's good. But Jason and Brigid are in trouble.

Whether or not Jason realized this, he gave me a weapon, and since I'm thinking a bit more clearly because of the insanity going around or the adrenaline finally kicking in, I have no idea.

Screw it. I turn over the car and slide the Charger into gear with a twisted smile on my face. Brigid was in the clear so I didn't have to hold back.

The wheels peeled against the pavement, the smell of burnt rubber tickled my nose as I sped off right at that crazy monks with guns. By the look on their faces, it sure came as a surprise when they were being attacked with their Master's own car! HAH!

Nicolas Mason
    One, then two, and then three Mason just watched in a bit of shock as his car speed off picking off his men that had descended to the streets.

"Run you idiots."

Dam it was hard to find good help these days. When you managed to find a few good marks men so crazy vamp bitch decides to pick them off with your car.

"Frak! Games over we will get um later run!"

Just as he yelled the Car survived and slammed right into mason knocking him into the air. Thankfully an electrical box caught his fall further down the street. The god the pain sucked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Sparks flew into the sky as his body began to fry.

Jason Dreggs
    "Crap! Car Keys!"

Jason just watched in a bit of shock and awe as Charlene whipped the car around and took of after the men in the street. Then her slamming into their leader knocking him through the air into an electrical box. His face cringed at the cite of it.

"Dang that had to hurt."

Then half speaking to himself, half speaking to Brigid he spoke the question he hoped would not be answered.

"I'm next, aren't I? I should run? Why am I such an Idiot?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid didn't answer, dropping to her hands and knees and retching hard as she vomited bullets onto the pavement. By the time she finished purging all the metal from her body, Mason had quietly slipped away ::

Charlene Briggs
    It felt good. Really good running down those jerks and sending their leader flying into death. Oh yeah. Payback's a bitch!!!

I shift the car into park and step outside with a oh so gleeful look on my face. Whoever this guy was, he was twitching on the ground smelling like BBQ.

"I think you need some tenderizing." I say and greedily pick up one of the guns his whack job disciples dropped. I have the bastard in my sights, but something is wrong. My hands are shaking again. Damnit! Here comes the puking. Guh!!!

The weapon rattles against the ground and I go on all fours again. I'm so hungry. So thirsty and I hurt so bad. Like my insides are twitching.

Then I hear it again. So much louder then before. The beautiful thump of a heartbeat nearby. My eyes widen in almost a baleful bliss and I crawl. My limbs take over, bringing me to my victim. I see blood splashed against his robes. It permeates my senses and I sigh in orgasm.

I move quickly over him. His eyes are pleading. I care nothing for him. All I want is one thing and I descend upon him, my teeth break the flesh of his neck so easily. Like butter. Then the blood came, filling my mouth with his hot life, gulping down in a feeding frenzy...

Jason Dreggs
    Jason turned stared at Brigid as she started to puke up bullets. Thinking to himself bullets have to taste pretty dang bad. He turned back to the carnage Charlene was causing glancing at the electrical box mason had flown into noting he was missing. The n he quickly turned his head to see Charlene feeding on one of the gunmen.

He was just all confused now, he had woman-spitting bullets, a Kentucky fried man running loose, and Charlene had now joined the dark side. If this where George Lucas's star wars the universe would be well crap out of luck. He looked back at Brigid.

"Does Chicago breed their cops that can spit bullets or is just a talent you poses? You know you have seen too much, for the good of Vampire kind and more then likely human kind I'm going to have to have to figure out what to do with you? How does one deal with a bullet eater I wonder?"

He didn't enjoy killing especially for the camarilla’s masquerade. Yet he knew this cop woman, even though he knew was not human now threatened that. So he made an excuse for it in his head she was the one who got Charlene killed.

"What is your name and why the hell did you bring my friend Charlene into this mess?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid glared up at Jason, then looked over her shoulder. She couldn't feel Mason anymore, and she pulled herself up to her feet ::

"Back off." she warned. "I'm in a bad mood."

:: She turned to walk away ::

Jason Dreggs
    He reached out and grabbed her by the hair and using his strength yanked hard pulling her back and down to the pavement. He was sick of not getting answers and now someone would or they would pay. He would not let her get away with what was done to Charlene. He stared down at Brigid.

"I don't want to have to kill you, but if you don't give me the answers I want I will. You got my friend killed to night, so I believe you owe me an explanation. I have had about enough of the run around for one night."

There was fury in Jason's eyes; he was ready to get his revenge for what happened to Charlene. If this cop or what ever didn't give him what he wanted she would take the brunt of that revenge. Despite as much as he had held onto his Humanity he was willing to lose it all for Charlene's sake.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid anticipated the possibility of violence, and as Jason caught her hair and pulled, she drew her Hanzo sword. She held it to his neck as she lay on her back, and he could feel the keeness of the blade. And something else that made his instincts recoil as if from sunlight. There was energy coursing her, empowering the blade ::

"I SAID BACKOFF!!!" she growled, rising to a defensive crouch.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast