Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Fresh Start

Trevor Smokey
    "Aw noodleys!" Trevor couldn't help from butting in. "I'm up for that!"

He grinned like a child, licking his lips.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Nara raised a brow at Trevor's noodleys and looked at Brigid as if to say 'Where did you find this moron?'

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid looked equally perplexed by Trevor's vocabulary ::

"Okay ......... give us a sec, Trev."

:: She stepped aside with Nara for a private word, a look of chagrin etched on her face as she explained ::

"The guy woke up in the morgue the other night. He's Immortal."

:: She glanced at him again and smiled as he smiled, then looked at Nara again ::

"Don't ask. Maybe he suffered brain damage." she joked. "He's ok though, despite being a bit of a dork."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

'Oh. He's like you then." Nara understood Brigid's position better about being an Immortal. Trevor needs to learn the ropes. Much like a young pup of a werewolf has to learn The Litany after their first change.

The Garou turned and sniffed the air with a sour face. "That cig needs to go."
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Nov 21st, 2007 at 02:18:29 PM.

Trevor Smokey
    Trevor, mid-drag, lifted an eyebrow, eyeing the woman. Drawing the cigarette from his lips, he blew the smoke out quickly.

"You're kidding right love? I ain't had one of these since this morning" he replied, his tone notably less up-beat than it had been a moment ago.

The expression on their faces said it all, and Trevor threw his cigarette to the ground with a grunt.

"These noodles better be good."

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid held Nara's hand as they walked. It was only a few blocks away ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

It was still unnatural to be so lovey dovey in public, but Nara squeezed Brigid's hand as she was led.

Trevor Smokey
    Trevor could only really assume the two were a couple. It was almost a pity. For someone so old, Brigid was pretty cute. He followed the two quietly, half sulking over the loss of his cigarette. Before long, they'd arrived at the place, and he stepped ahead to opne the doors.

"After you, ladies."

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid smiled as she walked in, the cooking smells stirring her hunger even more. She went straight to the table at the back ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara sat down quietly next to Brigid and studied the new guy discreetly while checking out the menu. Her stomach growled and the Garou hoped the waitress would show up soon.

Trevor Smokey
    Trevor scanned the menu briefly as he slipped off his coat and lay it to one side, being careful not to let the sword poke into sight. He wasn't really feeling decisive, and was in the mood for anything. Placing the menu down, he was first to speak when the waitress arrived.

"I'll have tonight's special please, love."

The girl nodded, before turning to the others for their order.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid picked the ginger chicken and pineapple fried rice, then peeked over at Nara. She was curious to see what her girlfriend would choose ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

She frowned slightly. Nara had wanted the ginger chicken, so now scanned the menu for something else. "Um ... Spicy Basil noodles and Ben's Fried Rice." She closed the menu and handed it to the girl. "With meat. Water's fine."

Trevor Smokey
    The girl took the menus and retreated to the kitchen, leaving the three alone. There was no buzz from Nara, so she sure wasn't an immortal. He wondered if she knew about Brigid. Best not raise the subject.

"So, err, you guys been togather long?" he asked, unable to think of anything else to say.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid noticed the look in Nara's eye at that question, and she steered the subject cleverly ::

"Nara's got a band. They've been playing gigs here for a few months now."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara simply nodded that Brigid was correct. With strangers, she wasn't one for small talk.

Trevor Smokey
    "Awh, that's cool. You know, I wish I could play an instrument. I just, I havn't really got the patience. I suppose I've got lots of free time now..."

Trevor cut himself short, pausing for thought befire continuing.

"I, err, got fired a few days ago" he explained to Nara. "And I'm finding it quite hard to find a new job. Ah well."

10 points to Mr Smokey for quick thinking...idiot.

Brigid Cassidy
    "Relax, Trevor. She knows."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"More then you think I know, too," she said with a devious smirk. Nara said she'd behave, but she could still have fun with the new guy.

Trevor Smokey
    Trevor eyed the two suspiciously.

"You know? That makes things easier I guess..."

He thought for a moment.

"But you're a garden variety human right? I mean..." he looked to Brigid. "Should she really know about this stuff?"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast