Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Fresh Start

Trevor Smokey

Closed Roleplay [WoD] The Fresh Start

Trevor emerged from the bathroom into the gym, slightly fuzzy feet protruding from his jeans and a damp towel slung across his bare shoulders. His tee was still too sweaty to put on again, and he was regretting not bringing a change of clothes. Still, he felt a lot fresher than before.

The gym was empty, so he headed for the door, ruffling his hair dry with the towel. Moving out into the hallway, he had no idea who was still in.

"Elloooow!?" he called out, looking around. "Brigid?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid was on the phone, hair still wet from her own shower. She was wearing jeans and a Kingston Mines t-shirt. She raised a hand as she looked at Trevor, finishing the conversation in fluent Japanese before hanging up the phone ::

Trevor Smokey
    Trevor was almost impressed, before remembering her age. He'd never been much good at learning other languages. They made him study French in his early teens at school, but he never got far with it.

"Booking a holiday?" he asked, eyebrow raised.

Brigid Cassidy
    "No, just talking to a friend."

Trevor Smokey
    "Fair enough" he shrugged. "Have you heard from Fiona by any chance?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid shook her head ::

"She won't be back until tonight. What do you need?"

Trevor Smokey
    "Nothing important" Trevor said, waving his hand dismissively. "I'm just curious to see what my name 'official' name is gonna be" he chuckled lightly. "I've been thinking. You know vampires and all that jazz? Well, have those stories come about because of you guys? I mean, never ageing, never dying, that sort of thing?"

Brigid Cassidy
    "If you weren't so dead wrong, that would be pretty funny. Truth is, the Vamps have lived in this city since it was founded."

Trevor Smokey
    Trevor stopped stone dead, staring at Brigid as if he's just been slapped round the face.

"Ha, haha, you nearly got me there!" he laughed, wagging his finger at her. "You were joking, right?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: She looked Trevor straight in the eye, deadly serious ::

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

Trevor Smokey
    "Oh for the love of..." Trevor grunted into his hands desperately. "You have got to be kidding me!"

Lowering his hands, he sighed heavily.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that. They wanna kill me too?"

Brigid Cassidy
    "That depends on the circumstances. They've been pretty skittish since the war, the Compact not withstanding."

Trevor Smokey
    "The Compact?" he asked. "I guess I better add Vampires to my list of supernatural hazards."

Brigid Cassidy
    "It's a non-aggression treaty between the Vamps & the Garou. Don't worry about them though, that's Fiona's job."

Trevor Smokey
    "The Garou? What the hell's a Garou?" he asked, becoming more confused by the minute.

Brigid Cassidy
    "Loup Garou." she replied as she combed the tangles out of her hair. "Werewolves."

Trevor Smokey
    Once again, Trevor was taken completely off guard.

"You're enjoying this aren't you? I'll bet this is the only reason you havn't killed me yet" he said, rolling his eyes. It was a lot to digest. Immortals, vampires, and now werewolves. Where did it end?

"Anything else I should know about?"

Brigid Cassidy
    "Yeah." she pointed over his shoulder. "The laundry room is that way, Smokey."

Trevor Smokey
    "Very funny" Trevor grumbled, heading back to the shower room, collecting his things and plodding back into the hall. After making his way into the laundry room, he threw his stuff into the machine, wrapped the towel around his waist and sat on a stool across the room, a headache throbbing in his head. He was certainly getting a lot more than he bargained for.

He picked up the falcata, drawing it from the sheath and examining it. He'd be relying on this for a long time, it seemed.

Putting the blade away, he went to door, opening it and peering out at Brigid.

"I don't think you remember quite what it was like when you found out about all this. You're not being very fair" he argued with the demeanor of a child, leaning on the doorframe.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: She raised a brow ::

"Is that what you think? I was guest of honor at a Viking gang bang. My whole world got turned upside down. It's not about what's fair, it's about keeping your head."
    Last edited by Brigid Cassidy; Nov 12th, 2007 at 10:28:41 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast