Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Home Again

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona looked inscrutable as she slipped on a pair of shades ::

"I can spoil you if I want to, Michele Hawkins." she murmured sweetly.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    "So it's spoil Michele Hawkins day then?" I chuckle and put on my own pair of sunglasses. You'd think that since I came from no money to a crap load, that I'd would've changed. Money can do that to people. But luckily I've cept my perspective on things. Course, finding out you're Immortal and might loose your head at any moment does keep things in perspective too ...

"Where you wanna go?"

Fiona Devlin
    "Anywhere."

:: Fiona turned on some driving music. Voodoo Chile by Jimi Hendrix ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    "You are no help." I turn left and decided to let the road take us where it may lead us.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona breaks into song as they cruise, enjoying the moment a wee bit too much ::

"Well, I Stand Up Next To A Mountain!!!
    Chop It Down With The Edge Of My Hand!!!
    Hey!!!"

"Well, I Stand Up Next To A Mountain!!!
    Chop It Down With The Edge Of My Hand!!!
    Yeah!!!"

"Well, I Pick Up All The Pieces And Make An Island,
    Might Even Raise Just A Little Sand!!!"

"Cause I'm A Voodoo Chile!!!
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Chile, Baby!!!
    Yah!!!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I smile and can't helping laughing. She is so cute and uninhibited when it comes to enjoying herself. Wish I could be so lucky, but if I survive the next couple hundred of years, maybe I'll be too.

"So park, food or ... coffee?" The smirk spreads across my face. Fiona is addicted to that stuff. If you could stick an IV in her arm and feed it to her that way, she be blissed out.

Fiona Devlin
    "Is that a trick question, macushla?"

:: She smirked ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Well," I look outside at the gorgeous blue skies that aren't obscured by some nasty old rain clouds like it has been lately around here. "Parks would be nice to walk around in weather like this ..."

I love teasing her

Fiona Devlin
    "Alright, I'll just dash in then."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    We head down Clark St and I find a spot to park about a block down from Kopi Cafe. "I'll head in with you. We can relax in there for a bit too."

This place was quaint. When you walked in, there was a raised area where four low tables were arranged by the front window, surrounded by fluffy pillows. One of the smaller tables were free!

"I'll grab us that while you order."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona ordered coffee and cinnamon scones and sat down with Michele. She had a silly grin on her face as she nibbled at her scone ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I just add a touch of cream to my coffee before stirring it. Last thing I need is sugar. It makes me way too hyper and I give it a taste, noticing Fiona's goofy stare. "You're either really happy that you have coffee or you're plotting something, Fiona."

Fiona Devlin
    "I've missed you, that's all." she said, trying to tame her dimples and failing.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I reach my hand across the table and take hers with a squeeze. "I'm glad you're home."

Fiona Devlin
    :: She looked outside wistfully ::

"'Let's hit the park."

:: Then she stood up with the scone in her mouth, looking like a cat that caught a fish ::

"Hmm?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Sure." It takes about a 20 minutes to get to Millennium Park, another 10 minutes to find parking. Eventually a lucky spot was found near the Art Institute and we walked the rest of the way there.

It wasn't too hot a day, but that didn't stop people from running wild under Crown Fountain. The three story high blocked fountains were alight with various colors as water came raining down off the sides like rain water.

Fiona Devlin
    :: On the way, Fiona informed Michele they were being followed, and that they were going to do something about it when the opportunity arose. In the meantime, Fiona reveled in her lover's company, and the beauty of the park ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Okay, this sucks. When am I ever going to realize I'm being followed? Geesh. If it's not an Immortal, I might as well be walking around blindfolded. Tho, I guess it's good it's not an Immortal. That would have really ruined the day.

I try not to act like I know this new information and kick a beach ball back to a kid, who smiled and said thanks before running back to his mom.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona seemed oblivious to the fact, making funny faces at herself in front of the Cloud Gate as she kept an eye on their stalker ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I put bunny ears over her head and giggle. The various distorted images were always fun to look at as you walked around and under the Cloud.

"So, who's our friend?" I whisper when I lean in to kiss her ear.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast