Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football Bowl pickum challenge due by December 20th

Auburn's kicker line drives a 40 yarder. USF is on offense. We need to get the ball in the endzone. Our kicker is erratic. He's already missed a ton of FG's today.

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

I SAID RECOGNIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Nice win by USF.

I'm really in awe of USF. They only adopted football at their school about 10 years ago. Now look at them.

The last time I got to see them was about 5 years ago when they came to Virginia to play JMU. Morgantown isn't that far but I'll be damned if I'm taking my wife and kids to that away game. I'm pretty sure the boy and I could dodge the empty whiskey bottles but I'm not sure about the girls.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?

Wisconsin just got a huge running play from their quarterback to maybe save the game against UNLV. They trailed for most of the night.

I think if these first 2 weeks of the season have taught us anything, it's that there need to be no polls of any kind until about mid October.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Charley
    HOLY CRAP WAY TO GO USF!!!

To hell with that cow college!

USF should get ranked after that. Actually the Big East looks pretty strong this year, you have WVU and Louisville obviouslly but then you have USF and Cincinnati looks like it could have a good team with the way they demolished Oregon State, Thursday night. I also can't think Georgia can't be any good if they lose to South Carolina. Now I have to listen to a SC fan tell me they are going to win the National title (I kid you not).

I don't know about a National title, but Spurrier will have South Carolina challenge for the SEC East in the next year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by CMJ View Post
    I don't know about a National title, but Spurrier will have South Carolina challenge for the SEC East in the next year or two.
    I will give them that. But this guy I know has been irrating me saying they are going all the way this year. I will be glad when in two weeks they play at LSU who should man handle them. Right now, I think LSU is probably the best team in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master Carr View Post
    Right now, I think LSU is probably the best team in the country.
    Hard to argue with that at the point. But we really don't know how good any of these teams are yet. Not sure how strong the conferences are versus each other either.

Currently it looks like the SEC looks down. The Big 10 looks down. The Big East and Pac-10 look like their stock is up.

I mainly said that based on tonight for LSU. I didn't think they blow away Va Tech like that. I guess we will see what they do from here out. Have to see what USC does against Oregon and Cal to see how good they are.

Even though I think USC might be the best team...I don't see them going undefeated. All their toughest games except for UCLA are on the road.

Nebraska
    California
    Oregon
    Arizona State(who looks much improved)

Even Notre Dame....rivalry games often go crazy ways.

ALL of those are on the road. I think it's WVU vs LSU at this point. But it's a looooooooooooooooooooong way to go.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Charley
    SC may be abnormally stout, but Florida will get the SEC east crown this year, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Vymes View Post
    SC may be abnormally stout, but Florida will get the SEC east crown this year, I think.
    I agree there, it should be Florida and LSU for the SEC title.

Michigan finally won beat up on Notre Dame. Irish fans can't be happy this year, they look terrible. Biggest upset Utah beat 11 ranked UCLA pretty easily. Also Alabama upset Arkansas.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!

I feel like Michigan beating Notre Dame is like ... Kansas State beating Baylor. They're both bad, but one is just... wtf bad.

JMK
    The Irish looked absolutely lost out there...complete incompetence on both sides of the ball. It was pure ugly. I wonder if Charlie Weis stopped videotaping...oh nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pode View Post
    I feel like Michigan beating Notre Dame is like ... Kansas State beating Baylor. They're both bad, but one is just... wtf bad.
    Kansas State is bad? Since when?

Schools upset today include Arkansas, Louisville, and UCLA.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Charley
    Go Bama!

Also, Auburn was upset by Mississippi State.

Also Tennessee lost. Not an upset but to hell with those inbreeders.

I wonder where the Cult of Weis is these days? They've got a lot of crow to sit down and eat.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast