Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts Over Hawaii

Alex Peyton
    Alex had never been the kind of person to let faces get to her, and though she was flesh and blood she couldn't help but feel that her face was glowing a bright red from just meeting a pair of eyes that were so sharp that the knee was just a little pinch compared to what she felt elsewhere. Had it been his knee she had crunched with, she would never have been the same. She probably would have flubbered all over him, touching him, trying to make him feel better, she wasn't sure why but she did that whenever she found someone attractive, even more when they actually spoke to her and recognized that she existed. Needless to say she wasn't very kind to her judgement of her own appearance. Low on the self-esteem charts.

Alex knew it had nothing to do with anything, her mind was just enjoying the new thought of finding someone attractive, a passenger, whom she would never speak to or ever know his name. Sad, she thought, of all the good looking people she had seen on these journeys and not once was she bound to find her everlasting love. Pity.

Shesighed out as she realized her mind was overanalyzing a simple accident, followed by a passing glance that probably looked more like a gawk to the man. She couldn't help it, she liked his eyeballs! Was that a crime? Certainly not. Alex flushed the commode and washed her hands briskly, not wanting to dilly dally in fear that her co-pilot might try to have a mutiny go down, he pegged her as that kind of man.

She opened the door and sighed, brushing her jacket from any wrinkles it sustained and made her way down the aisle, her mind really teling her to look normal instead of like a person wanting to continue to glare at a man's face.

She walked fast, perhaps faster than a normal person down an itty bitty aisle, but when her mind overworked things, everything messed up. She sighed when she was behind the curtain away from prying eyes, she flet like the village idiot suddenly. Thankfully, the coffee was done.

Laurent Flinn
    She moved...quickly. How odd. She acted nervous, oh God help them all, if the plane was about to go down. That would be something that happened to Laurent while on a plane. He watched her walk back up to the cockpit and disappear. He eyed the door for a moment, before clearing his throat and going back to his book.

He would of course have the luck of finding an attractive woman on a flight where he would never get a chance to speak to her, or even ever see her again after the plane landed. He was destined to be single for...ever. Anyway, a Doctor and Pilot would never work, they were both away too often for them to ever have any time together. And besides--

Laurent shook his head. He was thinking about this like he and the woman were actually together. He smirked, chuckled, and then went back to reading his book. If he could just make it to Hawaii in one peice he would be happy.

Bunny Caldwell
    Bunny growled to herself as she hit her small blue mp3 player, wondering what in god's name was wrong with it and why it suddenly quit working. She sighed out as she played with buttons, switched it on and then off, then on again, then off. She had been easily frustrated with the cheap little thing, but it was her only freedom of boredom, her seat was empty and she knew it was against policy to move seats in case something were to happen. She sighed out, beyond annoyed. She looked around and then to the boy across the aisle. He looked at his iPod ear buds, all the way down to his fancy iPod itself. What? Was she the only human on earth who didn't feel like paying for her sould to own one? She sighed out as she looked back at his face seeing the emotions of whatever song he was listening to appear on his own. She laughed lightly, amused suddenly with his actions, although they weren't really that obvious, just to her since she was staring at him.

Bunny sighed out and leaned over, tapping him on the arm. Perhaps he could fix her mp3 player?

Takuya Bou
    Takuya jumped a little when he felt someone poke him. He looked up, seeing a young woman peering at him. He looked at her with big eyes for a moment before realizing that she was trying to get his attention. He laughed a little, reaching up and jerking the ear buds out of his ears, dropping the black video iPod into his lap along with the buds.

"Sorry!" he said. "I get into the music, I don't hear anything else!" he grinned at her, then turned a little in his seat to see her better.

"What did you need?"

Bunny Caldwell
    Bunny giggled as lowly as she could, her mouth being far too loud for enclosed spaces. She looked around, as if this conversation were top secret, and leaned in a bit more.

"I don't know if you can help me, but..." She trailed off and grabbed her small player and held it out. "You seem to be pretty tech sauve with your big 'ol iPod. I was wondering if, maybe, you could figure out what is wrong with my diddly one? I mean, I don't know if it is fixable, but I just thought it was worth a shot?" She contorted her face as to apologize and to be fearful at the same time.

"I have nothing else to do if it is dead except stare at the back of this guys seat, and I don't really wanna do that." She laughed, louder than expected, then again nobody expected what flew out of her mouth half the time.

"If you can't, that is all right! No pressure! Really, I just..you know...you seemed like the kind of person...did I say that already?" She laughed again and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay...would you mind taking a peek?"

Takuya Bou
    Bou couldn't help but laugh at her. She was so excited! He loved it. He loved people who got happy like he did. He happily took the mp3 player and peered down at it. He actually knew this brand, his cousin back in Japan had one just like this. He looked at it long and hard, turning it on and off. It kept saying it was playing a song, but it wasn't and the screen was stuck, he couldn't go forward or backward. He furrowed his brow, laughed, and cocked his head.

"What did you do to it!" he exclaimed goof naturedly, grinning at her, before looking back down at it. He found the button combination to reset the player and waited while the screen darkened and then came back on. He paused and flipped through the buttons. It seemed to be working now. He handed it over.

"There you go! I think it's working now!"

Bunny Caldwell
    She frowned and watched him with intensity, this guy, oh he had pretty hands! She looked at his face and watched his own intensity as he played around with it. The moment he asked her what she did to it she burst out into laughter that was not of normal pitch or range for someone in such a tiny space. She quickly covered her mouth in slight embarrassment, but lowered it down to an "inside voice" and giggled into her palm, watching him with wide eyes that were watering with excitement for no apparent reason. No wonder her parents never wanted her to be taught in a classroom setting, they knew she'd disrupt everyone's good feeling!

She looked at him as she played with it again, the screen shutting off then coming back to life as he looked back at her, player in hand and the words she was excited to hear. She sat up and gasped like a child getting a surprise, she looked at him and grabbed his hands.

"Thank you so much!" She took the player and sat it on her lap, shruggin a shoulder. "I don't know what I did! One minute I was enjoying my music and then, pfft! It died!" She looked over at him, animated face and hands going everywhere as she talked to him. The man in front of her turned around to give her "the look" that was silent for "shut the heck up or else!" She slightly sat back in her chair, face suddenly falling to an empathetic look before the disgruntled passenger turned around. She looked over at the man who fixed her player and she made a face of mockery, followed by mouthing the words 'thank you' to him as to not upset anyone nearby.

Takuya Bou
    Bou had to cover his mouth before he laughed too loudly. He loved this girl! He wished he'd gotten the empty seat right next to her instead of next to the borning guy he'd gotten to sit next to. He stuck his ear buds back into his ears. He sighed and flipped through his music. He'd listened to all the Japanese music he could stand, and English music was getting on his nerves.

He flipped through his Chinese, Korean, and Indian music--nothing there. French, Russian, Mexican, British...he finally found something in his Egyptian music section that would satisfy him, but if the whole trip he was going to be repulsed by his own music, he would kill himself.

Bunny Caldwell
    Bunny sighed out as she put her buds back into her ears, a bit sad now that she no longer had anyone to communicate with. That little spurt of conversation, if she could call it that, was too exciting for her to just stop abruptly. She hadn't talked in more than two hours and she was dying! She wasn't one to keep her mouth shut, so having someone who actually seemed to share the same of enthusiasm she did was rather refreshing to her. She was going nuts sitting there by herself listening to music that she had heard over a million times. Of course there was that song that suddenly caught her off guard and she would suddenly become obsessed with, but after about ten plays it got old and repetitive. Duh.

She looekd over at the guy, man, boy, cutie. She didn't even get his name. She frowned and looked back at the seat in front of her and bit her lower lip in annoyance. This sucked. She didn't want to just sit there like a...something on a log! She looked back at the guy, then to her player, then to the seat, back to her player, to the empty seat, then to the guy again. She bent down and grabbed her small bag by her feet, her small satchel that she kept her personals in such as her chapstick, cell phone, pen, amongst other things. She dug around after a moment, enjoying the song that blared in her ears at the moment.

She fidgeted in her seat and grabbed a pen and scavenged around in her small stachel, finding nothing of the paper substance. She sighed and looked around and then simply wrote it on her hand. She leaned over and pushed the mans arm with the butt of the pen and opened her palm to him.

378-958-3285. Lets text!

Takuya Bou
    Having a photographic memory came in handy sometimes. When the woman pushed his arm, he looked at the little messege and then looked up at her. He grinned wide and nodded, leaning back in his seat and looking back down at his iPod. He fiddled with it for a moment, waiting for the woman to lean back so he could consider what his text was gonna be.

He pulled out his cell phone--a phone he had bought in Japan, and coded for America--and flipped it open, the Daemon cell phone charm jingling against his hand. He opened up a new text and typed in her number. He thought for a moment nefore he began to type. He felt like he was in high school again, talking to a girl who was just a seat over. But it was fun.

i'm takuya bou. call me bou. whts ur name? ^^

Bunny Caldwell
    Bunny heard the chime of her cell phone and immediately she squealed. She lookd around and slapped herself in annoyance that she wasn't really taking into consideration that there were people near her, very near her that could smack her upside the head if need be. She grabbed her entirely too girly pink rzr phone with a bunny charm hanging from the little insert on her phone and flipped it open, seeing she got a new message. She read it quickly and suddenly she giggled.

Wasn't this something teenagers did? She wasn't exactly sure sheh ahd never really gone to a school with other kids her age, but she remembered texting her friensd she made from the various camps she and her familytook up at while traveling around to conventions for peace. The meetins they had were awful and she'd sit and text like mad!

hiiiiiiiii! She texted quickly. i am so happy to meet you takuya! :] my name is bunny. go ahead and laugh!

Takuya Bou
    Bou's phone buzzed in his lap and he looked down at it. The little Japanese characters were running across the screen, telling him that he had a new text. He picked up the white phone and flipped it open, clicking through his inbox and reading the messege. He grinned and his fingers moved over the buttons, set to type in English.

lol i might bother that creep in front of you...bunny? ive nvr hrd that name b4. ur from arnd NY?

Bunny Caldwell
    Her phone chimed after a moment and she smiled widely. This was bringing her joy. To connect with someone so easily was really a great thing for her. It was all about being friends in her life.

do it, i will pay you a nickel. She looked over at Takuya and smiled, looking back down at her phone to continue the conversation. i live in nyc with my sisters. u?

Takuya Bou
    Bou laughed when his phone vibrated against his leg, tickling him. He grabbed the phone and flipped it open. He grinned. He was way too happy about this. He grinned and opened a new text page. He thought for a minute before answering.

my parents live in cali now. we mvd from tokyo wen i wz 11 yrs old. i go to NYU, live in manhattan. lol

Bunny Caldwell
    Her eyes traced the phone quickly. This was almost as exciting as getting kissed for the first time. Her hands were shaking with excitement and her heart was racing. She wasn't sure if it was because of her over excitement or if she was nervous for talking to Takuya. Either way, she was incredibly excited.

woot! how come we never met b4 @ nyu?

Takuya Bou
    Bou jumped this time when the phone buzzed. He was overly excited! He reminded himself of a teenager who was talking to his crush for the first time, even after his friends had said she liked him back. He needed to calm down. He considered his answer for a moment before typing.

u no? idk. lol what do u do? do u work?

Bunny Caldwell
    She laughed loudly when she saw him jump. Again, people turned to stare, mainly the man in front of her. She looked at him with a small grin and she looked away, fearful of the wrath she could see in his eyes. She was highly disturbing him apparently. She cleared her throat and looked lazily over to Takuya who was texting away, quicker than she thought she could and she always considered herself to be a pro at it. Her phone buzzed and she smiled, opening up the phone.

She read it and smiled even wider, her face was killing her from smiling so much, but she didn't care, this was way too fun and she was definitely loving her new friend.

lol. wat crawled up that guys butt and died? i work at a small store w/ my sis. i make clothes. u?

Takuya Bou
    The phone buzzled in the cup holder and someone glanced over at him, but only smiled. He grabbed the phone and opened it. When he read the messege, he laughed out loud, stifling it with a hand. He shook his head, glancing over at Bunny for a moment before answering.

i guess he thinks planes are supposed to be quiet just 4 him. lol i wrk at starbucks near NYU. dnt thnk ive evr seen u in there.

Bunny Caldwell
    Her phone chimed. For a moment, Bunny could see the annoyance of a buzz followed by a high pitched chime, but then again what else were people supposed to do? Sit in quite? This wasn't time out! She smiled and laughed, but as soon as she did she heard a loud huff from the seat in front of her. For a moment she stopped pushing her buttons, holding her breath in fear of something, but after a moment she went back to texting.

plz, if i knew i wouldn't get smacked i'd laugh right by his head. i might! dare me?lol. i kno. i go to s-bucks all the time!

Takuya Bou
    Bou wanted to lean over and guffaw right by the guy too. Instead, he leaned out in the aisle a little, and nodded at Bunny, mouthing "I dare you" at her, before laughing and leaning back into his seat. He swtiched the buttons out of Japanese and began typing, shaking his head. He was so glad he had made a friend! When they got off of the plane, he was wanting to offer her to come hang out, if they were going to two way different places. He was sure they would have fun together, going out and doing stuff. But he was sure she probably had a boyfriend or something waiting for her.

srsly, i dare u...rly? u go 2 strbks all the time?? u must go wen im not there. id remember u!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast