Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid blinked ::

"About what?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    She sighed. "About who you are. Or have you forgotten already?"

Brigid Cassidy
    "Nope." she replied. "I was actually gonna ask you the same. It's not every day I meet a Fury on my side of town."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"Then you have me at a disadvantage. Since I don't have a clue what the hell you are." Her eyes narrowed. She was right that Brigid was in the know, but now she felt rather dumb for allowing her allegiance to be known without the girl being forthcoming. But she was still young and learning how things worked. Live and learn. Hopefully.

Brigid Cassidy
    "I'm Irish." she teased, but then grew serious as she met the Garou's eyes. "I know your tribe, Nara. I've fought beside them. More than once. Consider me a friend."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Oddly enough, so was Nara. Her Great Grandfather was born of the Furies but because he was male, he had to be given up to another one of the Werewolf tribes. Her Great Great Grandmother, Eoen Shadow Walker, had good relations with the Fianna and had given up her son to them. He was named Cormac the Bùistéir by the enemies of Gaia. He was a powerful Ahroun that would rip the fangs out of the Black Spiral Dancers, and with Hyperion's blessing, bind the spirits of war within their taint to create weapons of power. To be hit by the fangs of your kin would sting thrice as hard as any normal Fang Dagger.

Nara had two. The ones she carried were created by Cormac's own hands.

Eoen had no other children, and after Cormac, their line dwindled and the Furies wondered if their great Priestess blood would shine again with Luna's blessing. Which it did, three generations later with Nara.

"I'm supposed to take that for face value? Anyone can claim anything, Brigid."
    Last edited by Nara McKenna; May 12th, 2007 at 11:44:49 AM.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid nodded ::

"Fair enough."

:: She swung her leg over the bike to sit side saddle on the seat ::

"What camp are you from, Nara?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"Why? So I can keep talking about myself to avert my attention away from the fact you still told me nothing about yourself?" Her tone deepened, but she wasn't quite growling yet. Annoyed as she was, her anger was kept in check. Which was exceedingly easier since it was the moon of the Philodox tonight.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid looked up at the moon and back to Nara again as she raised her empty hands ::

"No need for the sass, girlfriend."

:: She took a breath, gazing down at her snakeskin boots ::

"Combat the Wyrm wherever it dwells and whenever it breeds. That's part of your Litany, right?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara blinked. She quoted the Litany verbatim, but she was not a Garou. Hell, she wasn't a Shaperchanger at all. She would have smelled it. "Yes, but what does that have to do with you and your willingness to help my Tribe?"

Brigid Cassidy
    "I have the same contempt for the Tremere that you do." she said with a direct gaze. There was something in her eyes, something ageless that seemed to stare right through Nara, but it wasn't dark.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A Hunter perhaps? One that has been touched by magic? It wasn't an impossible thought. Many Hunters walked the path of God when their abilities manifest.

"So you're a Vampire Hunter?" At least she was getting somewhere now and her attitude fell into a curiosity.

Tremere were horrid Vampires. One of the worst Clans. They used their unnatural mystical abilities to defy life itself. They were an abomination. Nara had yet to face them personally, but her Elders often spoke of great battles that occurred in the past.

Brigid Cassidy
    "I'm a pool hustler."

:: She stretched, trying not to smile too big ::

"I've dusted my share though, back in '93."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

'93? That was when a huge war erupted between the Garou and the Vampires here in Chicago. But that didn't make any sense. How could she have been active in the war? Brigid looked almost as old as she did, and Nara was seven years old back then.

The Garou didn't know what to say, and it was clearly written on her face. Her mind was reeling, trying to figure out what was going on. What was she, a Mage turned Hunter?

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid crossed her arms and leaned against a nearby tree ::

"I know that must be hard for you to believe. Have you been to the Fanum yet?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"The Fanum?" She said that with some trepidation because the Fanum wasn't something that was advertised lightly. There was far more to this girl then was letting on. "No. I'm not allowed inside, but I'm to meet Claudia tomorrow to get a head's up of what going around here. Throw her some message I picked up from other Garou along the way."

If Brigid really knew the Fanum, then she would know Claudia was an Elder of the Children of Gaia that watched over the place.

Brigid Cassidy
    "I can get you in." she winked.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara blanched an even whiter shade of her pale self. "Ho ... how?!" Her arms curled up in complete exasperation. "Only the mystics, 'Gazers and tree huggers can get in!"

Brigid Cassidy
    "Someone's been pulling your leg then. It's not like that anymore. Not since the septs united."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

'Ugh." A gloved hand came up to cover her embarrassed face. She knew exactly who it was. She was only passing through and wanted information on the Caerns in town. "Stupid Bone Gnawer. I'd expect that from a Get."

But still. She was too young to get let in regardless of a unification of the Septs.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast