TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Oh that's right, I totally forgot!

Woohoo!! So Nathan is Claire's papa! A part of me wasn't totally surprised by that revelation, but still, I jumped about 6 feet in the air when they showed who her mother was calling. Interesting twist, gonna be interesting to see how they follow it up. And it will also be interesting to see what happens if/when Peter finds out Claire is his niece.

Speaking of Peter, loved the moment when Claude threw him off the roof and told him to fly. That Claude, what a card .

The stuff with Hiro and his dad was great too, can't recall having ever heard George Takei speak so much Japanese. I also noticed at the very end, when Kimiko was getting into the car, there appeared to be an in-joke in the license plate number of the car...I clearly saw NCC before it cut away, but I assume the whole number was NCC 1701. I'm sure somebody will have a screencap of it somewhere.

And Sylar in the Bennet home...I'd read in last week's TV Guide that someone who's been with the show from the beginning was going to die this month, and for a moment I thought it was going to be Mrs. Bennet. Oh, and I loved the moment when she told Sylar that it was funny to hear her husband referred to as "Mr. Bennet," she'd always known him as...then she switched to another subject . I was even straining to look at his driver's license when Sylar held it up...has anyone ever figured out what his first name is?

Overall, this was a great episode, I really liked it.

Kaast Dulli
    heroes is the best show on t.v.

they always have those good "holy" moments. there were are least three of them last night. wow, what a show.....
    Last edited by Kaast Dulli; Feb 6th, 2007 at 12:12:08 PM. Reason: naught words...

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    watch the language please. tripping the swear filter is against the FAQ

Kaast Dulli
    sorry. my fault. wasn't thinking.
    please forgive me.....

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    No worries. ^^

Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinn Fizz View Post
    I was even straining to look at his driver's license when Sylar held it up...has anyone ever figured out what his first name is?
    His license just says "Bennet". Nothing else.

Last edited by Shawn; Feb 6th, 2007 at 12:27:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    His license just says "Bennet". Nothing else.

Heehee, that figures!

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

There are possible spoilers from the episode on Monday in this post - I am not masking them because it already aired and if you haven't seen the episode just stay out of the thread.

I thought it was hilarious that Mrs. Bennet nearly told us what Mr. Bennet's first name was, but interrupted herself to tell the dog off.

Peter has finally broken through to his powers and it appears that Claude is someone who Mr. Bennet thought was dead (and in a way that indicates he tried to have him killed!). The plot thickens. And now he's Claire's uncle - it'll be interesting to see how Nathan reacts to having a superpowered daughter! And I bet he didn't know that his ex-lover was a firestarter - unless he did know.... dun dun dunnnn...

Speculation: The hero that dies is Matt Parkman. I have nothing to back this up except for what I got from the preview for next week - so I covered the name up just in case we have someone here who is purposely not watching the previews. Who kills him? Jessica...who is revealed to be totally evil?

http://www.samantha48616e61.com be a part of the online Heroes experience. Its kinda fun!
    Last edited by Lilaena De'Ville; Feb 7th, 2007 at 05:59:50 PM.

Did it say specifically that a hero dies? Because some of the characters who have been with the show from the beginning are not "special".

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce Tondry View Post
    Did it say specifically that a hero dies? Because some of the characters who have been with the show from the beginning are not "special".
    Here's what last week's TV Guide interview with Tim Kring said:

Hit us with the bad news first. Who's dying? Are we going to hate you?
    Some people will be upset, sure. During February sweeps we are going to kill off one of our regulars, someone who has been with the show from the very beginning.

You're using the word "regular" as opposed to "hero." Is that a clue?
    You know what? I personally never use the term "hero" because I happen to know that, ultimately, some of our seemingly heroic characters will not be heroic. But with our ability to bend time and change things, not all those who are killed are making their last appearance on the show--and we actually do have plans for the character who's dying.

So take that as you will. I tell you who I've been afraid for a long time is going to get killed off...Ando. I dunno, I just *ahem* have a bad feeling about this.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Maybe it's Nikki or Jessica.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pode View Post
    Maybe it's Nikki or Jessica.
    One can only hope.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!

Because in the preview, you see Matt going through the glass. So it's too obvious to be him.

Its not going to be Matt, first he wasn't in the first episode. And second previews never reveal the death. I am going with Ryan for the death on this one although my second guess would be Zack because the actor is leaving the show to play John Conner in the Terminator TV show they are making

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Maybe it is Nikki - they say in the preview something along the lines of a decision is made between good and evil, which makes me think maybe the 'good' side of Nikki/Jessica is killed off.

Doc Milo
    I've been trying to figure out if I missed something since the show's second half started on Jan. 22. All of a sudden, Hiro's power is weakend. Did I miss the episode where this occurred, or was the first we know about this on the Jan 22 episode? I thought I had caught up with the show online, but I guess it's possible I missed it.

If I didn't miss anything, is his loss of power psychological -- because he wants the sword so badly, he convinced himself that his power is somehow tied to the sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Milo View Post
    I've been trying to figure out if I missed something since the show's second half started on Jan. 22. All of a sudden, Hiro's power is weakend. Did I miss the episode where this occurred, or was the first we know about this on the Jan 22 episode? I thought I had caught up with the show online, but I guess it's possible I missed it.

If I didn't miss anything, is his loss of power psychological -- because he wants the sword so badly, he convinced himself that his power is somehow tied to the sword?
    I've presumed that Hiro's power is weakening at least due to a psychological factor, because he was so upset that he was unable to use his powers to save Charlie. As I recall, it's never been fully explained up to this point...

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I believe it is totally psychological. I don't think the sword itself will do anything other than once its in his hand he'll believe he has his powers back.

And before the break Hiro was trying to return to Ando in the diner but ended up all sorts of other places (on the rooftop in Japan?) - losing Charlie upset him a lot. And now he's convinced himself that he needs the sword to focus his powers and then everything will be okay.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It is much too late for the East Coast viewers, but there is supposed to be a new hero introduced tonight during Deal or No Deal - in about ten minutes PST. A clip, not actually on the show, but during the commercials.

And by ten minutes I mean an hour and ten minutes.

Wireless was introduced similarly about two weeks ago. Or three? I can't remember. Can't wait for her to get onto the actual show.
    Last edited by Lilaena De'Ville; Feb 12th, 2007 at 09:27:31 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast