Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bounty (Open)

Grym Kandle
    "Sit down, Vice."

There was no hint of suggestion or courtesy in the digitalized voice that Grym commanded from. Grym was still gauging the man and earnestly hoped that Vice had no intention of making this procedure difficult.

Discipline. Grym saw nothing of himself in this young man and had no desire of out right killing someone who was more innocent than anything else, even though Vice called himself an assassin. And discipline was the most sound solution to Vice's problems. The youngling had somehow become part of the Black Sun by some stroke of luck and acted like he was on some kind of professional level and then spoke of desperation? If one was desperate within the ranks of the Black Sun, then they were nearing the end of their term. Grym would offer him a way out and hopefully open another avenue for Vice to take beyond Grym putting him out of his misery.

"You are simply young, Vice. Desperation and despair are not something a member of the Black Sun should be considering, especially when they have so much more to learn."

Vice
    ''Listen I didn't come here to be quized so no neeed to be putting me down! Got it.
    Everyone has their limits okay and this planet had reached mine. I bet if you were in my position youd be dead by now''.

For the first time Vice had felt anger toward Grym.

Grym Kandle
    His thin, cracked lips turned in a small grin and he lurched forward as he tried to keep his wretching cough in his throat. Vice was right though. If Grym had met himself when he was 15 years younger and that young Grym Kandle had allowed himself to fall into Vice's current position, he would be dead. Grym would've killed him by now for sinking so low in his own standards. But Grym had known then and known now he couldn't hold others to his own judgements of self loathing.

"Impatience is not becoming of you, Vice. I have no immediate intent to provoke you but you did choose to follow me and thus you are here to be questioned. Go with the flow or run against it, and face the consequences of your actions, whether beneficial or not."

The digital voice of the mask betrayed nothing beyond a simply matter of fact tone. But in a round about way, Grym had offered the young man a momentary ultimatum. He did not have to bother with conveniences as much as Vice did not have to listen to him.

Vice
    "Alright I will awnser your questions but I refuse to have your disperectful remarks spewed out at me. I am stronger than you may think and alot smarter trust me.
    I am still in my youth yet I am not in the level of intellegence of most teenagers. You must realize that even in my moment of weakness I still provailed to where I am at now, So no matter how I portray my temporapy desperation I still made it out after a small poll of odds. If that's not Black Sun worhty then I am as weak as you described."

Vice sat back down on the bucket and calmed himself, he was no longer sleepy for the conversation with Grym was pushing his buttons for a moment.

Grym Kandle
    Disrespectful remarks? Spewed out at him? The curve of his lips remained as he folded his arms across his chest comfortably. Maybe Vice was smarter and stronger as he said. Maybe he was just playing Grym right into his hand and the entire chase Vice had just crawled out of was part of some elaborate plot that might've resulted in Vice conquering the better part of the galaxy but for Grym foolishly intervening. Just maybe. But Grym had to risk that dire possibility that he might accomplish something greater now. He almost wished his body wasn't as internally fragile as it was or he'd have a good laugh after all of this.

"I apologize for my disrespectful remarks. I had no place insulting another member of the Black Sun who has already proven themselves to remain as one."

His mask nodded in a sign of consent. Beneath the mask his smirk remained and his dark green tongue ran against the roof of his mouth as he swallowed the sarcasm that had been lost in the voice scrambler.

"Did you kill Darious Kinzi?"

Vice
    "No it turns out that when I arrived at the location on the message sent to me my friend Barian Kinzi was no were in sight in fact the adress showed me to a Concentration camp for smugglers that got caught, I checked the list but no one under the name was there."

Grym Kandle
    "Did you ever do any jobs for Lt. Kasajian in Black Sun?"

Vice
    "Look must this procedure on my behalf keep going, what is your story."

Grym Kandle
    Vice just didn't seem to understand his current position. Everything had a place in the universe, a ranking, some kind of standing. Philosophers who sought incredibly deep conversations of controversy with overly extensive vocabularies that they used in excess to make themselves feel better called it the 'food chain.' Creatures that reside in the lower levels of the food chain avoided or in the very least paid due respect to those predators that were above them.

"I don't mean to burden you anymore than necessary, Vice. But before I give you a spare ship of mine or something to that effect, I need some information so that I have a clear concept of what was going on. Your standing in Black Sun is demanding but I don't know anything beyond that. My story is merely what you see. I am here and that is all there is to it.

I request that you assist me in this effort then and continue. Did you ever do any jobs for Kasajian?"

His voice masked anything beyond that factual tone it conveyed; Grym hadn't changed pace at all.

Vice
    ''I Don't have any knowledge of working for Kasajian as far as I know but there were some jobs I did where Wasn't informed of who I was working for or who my target was but my even in mi ignorance of my employer I don't think I worked for this particular vigo.''

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12