Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Pick'em Week 12

10-0 KC, Denver has commited a lot of pentalies, Plummer is playing horrible and LJ is amazing. Lets see if it continues.

KC wins 19-10. They way they dominated them, they should have won by more. They couldn't get the ball in the end zone. Hopefully, as Green shrugs the rust off, they will get better in the Red Zone.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

My NFL network had the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pode View Post
    My NFL network had the game.
    Lucky you. I am going to complain to my complain to my cable company. Since I couldn't see the game did Green look bad, rusty or what? He sounded more rusty from what the announcers said.

Oh Ryan I think we can make a date 2 weeks from Sunday that Baltimore-KC game will be a Sunday night game. You should have a 8-4 KC team (I think they will beat Cleveland) and at least a 10 win Baltimore game. That should be a great game, IMO.

sirdizzy
    we have directtv and I watched the 2nd half, was eating turkey at my brothers until 7pm and didn't get home until then

My cable system (Comcast) had it also, I watched most of the game.

JMK
    Well, Romo looks pretty good doesn't he?

As for Denver, they're playing with fire, and word is Cutler will be taking over soon, if not next week. The Broncos were terrible yesterday, and you're right Layton, KC should have won by a lot more.

By the way, I had the game on tv...and I'm in Canada!

TheHolo.Net Moderator

Stealing planets with a cunning use of flags!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Park Kraken's Avatar
    I watched the Bucs game. The first half wasn't that bad really. The second half was pure torture to watch for a bucs fan.

JMK
    I listened to it on the radio. It was an awful, awful showing by the Bucs. Total mess on the field yesterday. They ruined Thanksgiving for any die-hard Bucs fans out there. As did the Lions.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS

I am upset that we didn't get the Denver-KC game up here. I had to settle for Dumb and Dumber on TBS.

And I'm sorry, Danni-san!! But I had to pick the Pats over da Bears.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    You are dead to me Snacky

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master Carr View Post
    Oh Ryan I think we can make a date 2 weeks from Sunday that Baltimore-KC game will be a Sunday night game. You should have a 8-4 KC team (I think they will beat Cleveland) and at least a 10 win Baltimore game. That should be a great game, IMO.
    Yeah. Apparently I'm friends with like 20 chief's fans and they're all coming out the woodwork the last few days, talking smack. If Baltimore wins sunday and thursday, it'll be their last test.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pode View Post
    Yeah. Apparently I'm friends with like 20 chief's fans and they're all coming out the woodwork the last few days, talking smack. If Baltimore wins sunday and thursday, it'll be their last test.
    Well I am not talking smack I actually think it will be a great close game, when they play. It could go either way in that one. And Kyle I agree they should have won by more, I contribute that to two things: Green's Rust and Gonzalez playing hurt. I think they could have scored a TD or two if either had been different. I am not going to get into Lenny Walls's stupid play.

JMK
    Well I think Bailey had *something* to do with the fact that they didn't win by more. Green was probably scared as hell to throw to his side once he got to the red zone.

Quote Originally Posted by JMK View Post
    Well I think Bailey had *something* to do with the fact that they didn't win by more. Green was probably scared as hell to throw to his side once he got to the red zone.
    Yeah you are probably right. And with Gonzalez banged up he really didn't have many other options after those two. Denver still has a good defense and that is what kept them out of the End Zone, except for one time.

Denver looked like crap, even if it was a road game. Before they played the Colts they looked like they could be one of the top two teams in the conference. Now, I think I'd rank them outside the top 5. Time to get the rest of my picks in...

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

Minn
    Car
    Chi
    Cin
    Jets
    Jax
    NO
    Giants
    Indy
    Pitt
    Stl
    SD
    Sea

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The [original] Black Sheep of SW-Fans
    Mmm, cheap beer good!

Sunday Early
    Arizona at Minnesota (w)
    Carolina (w) at Washington
    Cincinnati (w) at Cleveland
    Houston at N.Y. Jets (w)
    Jacksonville (w) at Buffalo
    New Orleans (w) at Atlanta
    Pittsburgh at Baltimore (w)
    San Francisco at St. Louis (w)

Sunday Late
    Oakland at San Diego (w)
    Chicago (w) at New England
    N.Y. Giants (w) at Tennessee

Sunday Night
    Philadelphia at Indianapolis (w)

Monday Night
    Green Bay at Seattle (w)

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Overrated.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast