Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forecast: WINDY

Maxine Flannery
    "You don't have to feel afraid, and you don't have to be alone anymore." added Max.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I forget... was this the one about Viola pretending to be her brother Sebastian?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    She wondered if she was being given a choice, or if this was just her lot. Was it like..a detention center for kids that blew up their schools? She really wanted to trust these women, and something inside her told her to do so, but it just seemed so easy.

"So, did the police call you, to come get me? Is that what happens to.. people like me? We are sent to this school?" She heard the slightly defensive tone in her voice and even she didn't like it.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I'm just scared and.. I don't want to be in trouble." It was becoming a bit much for her and Jacinda hung her head, feeling defeated. Even after as long as she had slept, she was still so tired..

Francoise Dupont
    Francoise sensed the unease in the girl. “Please understand, you have a choice in the matter. We are not here to kidnap you, merely to offer you somewhere safe to stay. The police they... do not understand situations such as these. Without intervention, they would simply prosecute you as if you had intended to cause damage. We, on the other hand, know that is not true.”

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I forget... was this the one about Viola pretending to be her brother Sebastian?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    It was pretty clear that her parents thought she was infected with some virus that would infact her sister. It was alaso clear that they just wanted her to go somewhere. She had to admit, going to a school with other people like her did sound better than being locked up for destruction and reckless endangerment.

She slid herself, dress and all off the stretcher, high heels touching down on the floor. She brushed herself off and nodded. "Okay. I don't see many more options and you have both been very nice to me, in fact you are the only ones who have even bothered to look me in the eye and speak to me."

She was going to miss her old life, but it was gone. Her parents didn't want her. Her school feared her. The police just as soon send her to prison or worse. This was her option.

"I'd be very glad to attend your school.. Will I be able to finish regular high school classes? I mean, its not all.. mutant classes or anything?"

Maxine Flannery
    "Oh, of course! It's just like High School ... without the meaness."

:: Her mind raced for an appealing word, and said it with sincerity ::

"Shinier." "Trust me, Jacinda. You're gonna like it."

:: Max wanted to reach out and hug her, but fidgeted and wrapped her arms around herself instead. She hoped she didn't look too silly ::

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12