Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Did I tell you about the time I stole fire from the gods? I couldn't fence it, it was too hot. I really got burned on that deal...
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Andrew
    I wanna be a teacher!

I've also got some vague ideas for a Bolivar Trask-type figure. I'll need a little time to hammer them out. Going on a chorale tour over the weekend, so I may not have a chance to post again until sometime Monday night.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    I'd like to be a teacher type too ^^

Already have a concept in mind if this goes through

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sometimes I think about having you executed, just to see the expression on your face!

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Erin
    I want to be a hench-girl for who ever is going to be uber evil mutant number one!

But then, that's me..

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    I have ideas for a student and maybe a villain too. Whoever wants to be head of the school, if you think you can pull it off, go for it, I guess!

Llewelyn Voss
    Oh sweet beets, I would so love to do this. I've an idear for a student character.

Danni Reyok
    Oh Oh! I have ideas for a student character too!

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Ok so far we have...

Students
    Danni
    Llewelyn
    Razielle
    Rod

Teachers
    Miranda
    Kale

Villains
    Razielle

I'm going to see where my characters would be needed most (i.e. where we are lacking in numbers) before I decide where to put 'em
    Last edited by Dasquian Belargic; Nov 5th, 2006 at 11:28:36 AM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sometimes I think about having you executed, just to see the expression on your face!

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Erin
    Oh, put me as a student too, lol. Both sound fun.

Rod Stafford
    I'm up for this. I'm leaning towards student judging by the character I'm thinking about but if I come with anything else, I'll make a note of it here.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    I'm more interested than is healthy.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Haha, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Tis too true, unfortunately.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Bite that apple, bitch!
    DragonCon 09

I would be interested, but I barely post as it is May have to make a student though, if I can find the time.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Erin
    I'm still tossing around a few idea's, but mostly I think I have a plan in mind already! For my student at least.

I would be interested in RPing, though I haven't decided on my mutant ability yet.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

You know what, I'd kind of like the idea of playing wildcard type character. Like the early rogue or gambit type.

If not, put me down as a villian.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Did I tell you about the time I stole fire from the gods? I couldn't fence it, it was too hot. I really got burned on that deal...

AKA
    Andrew
    Hmm, the role of the villainous mutant mastermind sure is a tempting one. Especially with Razielle as a henchgirl.

Mind if I start the ball rolling with character descriptions? Here's my teacher character.

John Rhee ("Dragon")
    Allegiance:
    X-Men
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 160 lbs.
    Nationality: Korean
    Powers: A consummate martial artist, John Rhee, or Dragon, would explain his powers as a manifestation of his ch'i, or life energy. He has the ability to draw from his inner spiritual energy to augment his physical prowess -- to make him more resistant to injury as well as to increase his speed and strength. When he draws heavily on his ch'i, his hands and arms generate a fiery aura which he can manipulate at close range to strike objects with explosive force or to slice through them. In this mode he can also block bladed weapons and some projectiles (not bullets) with his bare arms.

Dragon also has great control over his body. He can put himself into a hibernation trance, slow the flow of poison through his body, and consciously direct his healing processes. These all require extraordinary concentration and leave him in no condition to fight until he can recover.

Weaknesses: The main thing is that his powers are limited to close combat. He's a fierce brawler, but he often needs tactical support.
    Last edited by Kale; Nov 6th, 2006 at 08:59:00 PM.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Looks good Kale

Vigilante
    Allegiance:
    Unknown
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Nationality: Canadian/Unknown
    Powers: Little is known about this mutant, except that she signs her kills with a playing card - the Ace of Diamonds. The Vigilante has taken down several big time Mafia bosses in the New York/Brooklyn area of the US in the last four months, all shot through the left eye with an arrow. A strand of long red hair found at a crime scene marks the killer as a woman posessing the mutant gene, though what exactly her mutant power is remains unknown. There was no other trace left to indicate how the mutant got in or out, leaving the newspapers to conjecture wildly about this sharpshooting mutant.
    Rumored powers: Targeting or perfect aim, invisibility, wall climbing, stealth, teleportation...
    Biography: Unknown
    Last edited by Vigilante; Nov 12th, 2006 at 03:44:39 PM. Reason: minor edit ;)

*bamf*

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

Andrew Crest ("Slug")
    Allegiance: Independent/Brotherhood
    Height: 5’11"
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Nationality: United States
    Powers: Slug is one of the many mutants shunned by the human society fear and apprehension. In all honesty, he enjoys the status, fending for himself and relishing the attention and the thrill of his gifts. Under the carefree and jocular personality runs a bit of a sadistic streak stemming a bit from his mutation.

His power is to propel and increase the centripetal force of any inanimate object he can get his hands. Even the smallest item can be turned into a destructive weapon. Andrew use the ability mostly with guns, hence his moniker, turning an ordinary pistol into a veritable rocket launcher. But his abilities aren’t limited to projectiles, a simple rod can be turned into a bludgeon cable of smashing through concrete.

On his own for the last few years, slug’s picked up several hand-to-hand tricks from various people he’s met and gangs he’s dealt with; in a sense developing a hybrid of street-fighting and a few maneuvers from more reputable martial arts. Though be no means is he a highly skilled fighter.

Weaknesses: Andrew’s abilities are only useful until his ammunition runs out or he lose what ever he’s using as a melee weapon.

Common weapons: Brass knuckles and pistols

Oh, I have an idea for a partner that would complement Slug’s abilities. That is if anyone’s interested in teaming up with me or doesn’t want to think too hard about powers (*shameful lobbying*)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast