Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NFL Pick'em Week 8

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Maybe. Roethlisberger was never that great. But the Steelers running game is completely non-existant thus he has to throw and Roethlisberger won't do well if he has to throw more than 30 times a game.

Man the Colts can't tackle. I can't see them getting to the SB with that rushing defense.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!

Neither can I. But I can see them beating the Broncos as Manning & Co. seemed to be able to do whatever they want on the Broncos.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

#4 goes for a TD.

That is horrible. You see I hate Oakland so I don't like this at all. I want them to finish 1-15.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Well, I hate the Steelers, probably more than you hate the Raiders. So a Steeler loss is much better than a Raider one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pode View Post
    Well, I hate the Steelers, probably more than you hate the Raiders. So a Steeler loss is much better than a Raider one.
    I am not sure about that. Chiefs fan hate the Raiders with a passion. Well I guess there is one bright of shinning lining, they keep themselves from getting Brady Quinn.

Denver can't stop Manning either. It should be an exciting 3.5 minutes. I knew this game was a coin flip.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I hate the Steelers more. I wouldn't hesitate to kill one. Honest to god.

They should just let Denver score. So they can get the ball last.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Looks like they're trying to. 1-10-DEN 20 (3:35) M.Bell right guard pushed ob at IND 32 for 48 yards (A.Bethea).

Game is tied. Now it is time for Manning to get mr automatic in range.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

And the Raiders just remembered they are the Raiders. Steelers have it on the Oakland 43ish.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Raiders blow it. The Colts are at midfield with 1 minute left.

The Colts have just gotten another first down and they're at midfield. Two more first downs or one big play and they're in FG range. Two obvious observations;

1. Denver's defense is good, but they obviously never faced an offense like the Colts this year. 31 points at home and possibly more is much more than I expected them to give up.

2. My sister, mother, and mother-in-law could do a better job of run defense than the Colts. Holy crap do they miss C. Simon. They can't win a SB unless they fix this.

Well, they've driven down to FG range and with Vandershank nowhere in sight, this game is as good as over.

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

Mr Auto comes through.

3rd and goal for the Steelers with 2 minutes to go......... False start. The Steelers have no business being in this game. Big Ben looks like he's still got some cobwebs. Man, he's having a Kyle Boller type of game. :evil

SW-Fans.Net Poster

While Manning didn't blow out the Broncos. He did complete 32 of 39 (82%!) for 345 yards and 3 TDs for a passer rating of 129.4. With no sacks.

In Oakland, it looks over. Knock on wood. Boller has never thrown 4 Picks.

Holy cow, it's 4th and goal from the 4 after the Steelers had first and goal from the one. Again, they shouldn't even be in this game. Man the Raiders blow chunks.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

It's all but over.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast