Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Everlasting Impressions

Fiona Devlin
    "I know that look. Don't give me that look. Just practice. I have to go meet someone at the shop."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    "Fiiiiine." I salute her with my weapon and start practicing one of the katas Fiona's taught me. Yeaaaaaaah. I'm sucking. Flail left, then right, fall. Jump back up. Repeat. Bleh. I can barely make it two steps on the damn beam.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid stretched as Fiona left, then sat to watch Michele on the balance beam ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I wobble as I bring my sword back around to my front horizontally. My arms whirl around in a vain attempt to keep me on the beam but I fall anyway.

My face puckers in frustration as I lean over the damn thing. That's when I notice Brigid was quite done with her meditations and I snort a little, mainly because I'm laughing at myself at how silly I must look. "Having fun watching the show?"

Brigid Cassidy
    "Nah. I say we ditch for awhile. Plenty of time to do that later."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I look at the sword and the balance beam and then focus my attention solely on Brigid as the biggest smile of relief spreads across my lips. "You are truly my new best friend."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789