Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: The Chronicle of Palleus

Argos Ewan
    "Huh," I replied. "What about my Dodya? What's the matter with him? Is there something about him and the flu I don't know about? Has something happened to him?"

Palleus
    I looked at him, deep into his eyes. "He approached me, Argos...twice." Tears streamed down my cheeks as I spoke.

Argos Ewan
    I looked at her in shock and took her by her shoulders. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you? I want to know. Tell me the truth. Did he hurt or harm you in anyway?"

Anger began to well up inside me and I felt as if I were about to explode with anger towrds my Dodya.

Palleus
    Through my tears and shame I shook my head. "At the party, he came at me and wanted to pay me if I'd spend time with him and he was interupted by your brother and then he came to my room when I was sick. He wouldn't go away and he thought I was shunning you and was playing sick, he wouldn't leave me alone until I sneezed on him and then he got really hateful. I don't want to be around him, Argos..." I sobbed.

Argos Ewan
    I took her shoulders and pulled her close to me to comfort her. "Shhh, come on now. Your with me now and he's not ever going to come close to you ever again. I am so sorry darling and I couldn't blame you if you never wished to see me again. All because of someone else and how they treated you." I put my head on her shoulder as I held her close. "I am so sorry. Please forgive me."

Palleus
    I eased a bit and nodded. "I don't want to be a troublemaker for your family. But, I just couldn't keep it in, it really disturbed me. I thought he was really kind when I first met him and then he changed and was so hateful. I'm sorry for having to tell you this about him, I feel horrible."

Argos Ewan
    "Alright," I repied. "Now you've finally told me this it all makes sence to me and I believe you. It wasn't your fault and I will deal with this."

I took my head off her shoulder and looked down with her head next to mine. "Palleus, please don't think less of me because of him. I'm nothing like him and would never treat you this way."

Palleus
    I leaned against him and nodded. "I trust you, Argos."

Argos Ewan
    "And I trust and believe in you too my love."

I put my arm around her and turned her toward the Inn. "I'm going to take you back to the Inn anmd your room. I'm going to leave for a short while and then I will return to you if you so desire."

Palleus
    I nodded, it was true and I was getting tired. So, the rest would do me some good. I knew where he was going and I was not going to try to stop him.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223