Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: College Football

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Quote Originally Posted by CMJ View Post

BTW...if Florida somehow goes and wins the championship...they own the college sports landscape. Basketball AND football Champions
    They won't. OSU is completely dominant. The only team that might be able to beat them is Michigan because they've played once this year and are rivals.

Wasn't USC awarded the title last year before the Rose Bowl. Or Miami over Ohio State. There are other examples ya know.

Well I was going by what I read on ESPN that a source out of the BCS said Florida would be #2. I guess we will see later tonight.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

This joke called the "BCS Selection Show" sure isn't doing much to maintain any suspense about the title game matchup. The way they keep referring to Florida and have said nothing about Michigan makes it pretty obvious that it's going to be Ohio State vs. Florida.

Bowl pick'm this year?

Troy Smith crushes the competition for the Heisman.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910