Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Abounding Coincidences - Happy New Years?

Fiona Devlin

Closed Roleplay [WoD] Abounding Coincidences - Happy New Years?

:: The level of turmoil had settled a bit after the destruction of Cedrick's Haven. The Nosferatu had met with the final death at the hands of an unknown enemy, and the Primogen was investigating the possible causes. Fiona's immediate concern was with Michele at the moment. Khalid would have to wait.

Fiona walked into the bedroom, and sat at the foot of the bed ::

"Hey." she greeted softly as her lover stirred.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    The bed has been my home for the last day, only moving about to get something to eat or head to the bathroom if needed. Needless to say, I'm still coming to terms with what happened. I saw first hand what it was like being Fiona with the Supernatural element running amuck in the city. I've been questioning my sanity and safety. And I wasn't too hurt thankfully from the explosions. Mostly some minor cuts and bruises. Fiona had them too but man did she heal quickly. There wasn't even a scratch on her more, where my skin was pink and crusty from healing. Wish I had her genes.

But anyway, I've been wondering if things happened with Fiona too fast. Overnight we became lovers instead of just friends and I moved in with her AND I learned about Vampires. That was in the span of two weeks. I hadn't gone insane until the night we were to meet Cedric. Well, maybe not insane. Maybe just scared outta my mind and depressed because I really have to wonder if this is the life I wanna lead.

I feel the bed move and mutter a 'Hey' back.

Fiona Devlin
    "This isn't good for you, staying like this. Come with me and get some air."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I grumble and pull a pillow over my head, mumbling about how I'm comfortable here. The bed is warm and secure. I don't want to be anywhere else, especially being beat up still. I have a few bruises, mainly on my back, from the rubble that hit me.

Fiona Devlin
    "Alright. At least come out into the living room. Please."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I sigh heavily and grumble once again. I don't want to move but I can hear it in her voice, the concern for me. So, I reluctantly shove the pillow off of me and roll towards the edge of the bed. "Kay."

Fiona Devlin
    :: She gave Michele's hand a squeeze and led the way out into the living room ::

"So, lunch time. What would you like to eat, luv?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I shrug. "I dunno. Not really all that hungry."

I let go of her hand and plop down on the couch.

Fiona Devlin
    "Oh? Well I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Look at this."

:: She handed Michele an advertisement from Subway ::

"Buy any two hot and toasty subs and get a third one free."

:: She watched Michele's face closely ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My stomach growls then, forcing me to rub it. Fiona knows me too well. She figured out shrimp rather quickly but soon found out my other passion was subway.

"Okay, okay. I'll get my usual. Turkey, bacon ranch." I look at her through my narrow slits for eyes, hoping she was happy now.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona smiled sweetly at her before planting a kiss on her lips, then scampered to the kitchen. Picking up the cell phone, she made the order ::

"Yes, I'd like the triple submarine sandwich deal. One Turkey Bacon Ranch, one Meatball Marinara, and one Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, please."

:: A mrrrow was heard at Fiona's feet ::

"Oh yes, and one tuna wrap. Thank you."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Seeing Perc meowing his order was cute and I smile. Just a tiny smile tho before I lay down again. My head was getting dizzy, course that's what happens when you lay in a dark room for over a day. The light! It burns!

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona put the phone in it's charger and fetched a big comfy pillow from the bedroom ::

"Alright, is there anything else you'd like while I dash out?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Perc hops onto the couch and lays against my tummy. He purrs happily as I pet him with the back of my hand. "No. I'm good."

Fiona Devlin
    :: She pets Michele's hair and kisses her on the forehead ::

"Good. I'll be back soon."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Eventually my hand goes limp against Perc and I fight to keep my eyes open. I fail and they concede to their fate as I drift back into sleep again.

Fiona Devlin
    :: A short time later, Fiona returns with their lunch, as well as a gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a box of fresh brownies ::

"Yoo hoo." she cooed as she stepped in the door.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My eyes crack open at the sound of her voice and with a hearty yawn, I stretch along the length of the couch. I shake out the sleepies and peek over at Fiona.

I saw ... MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM!!!

So, for the first time since the warehouse incident my eyes were truly open, not this half baked sense of awareness that I was living in, and found myself in the kitchen, helping her get out glasses and napkins for us to eat with.

Fiona Devlin
    "I knew this would break the spell." she laughed.

:: She put the desserts away and gave Perceval his tuna wrap, then settled down at the table ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "You know me surprisingly well already." It was kinda scary that she did. I mean, we've only know each other for a month for crying out loud. But don't get me wrong, It was the good kinda scary. The good kinda scary that started pushing some of those relationship doubts to the side.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast