Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [WoD] Abounding Coincidences - Intricacies of Love

Fiona Devlin
    "Ah." she nodded.

:: Fiona traveled back to the bedroom, stripping off her unitard and slipping into a short kimono robe ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I get on the bed, sitting crosslegged. I think this is the first time I'm not oogling Fiona (who is far from shy around me now). My curiosity is overriding the hormones. "I take it you know how to use them too, huh?'

Fiona Devlin
    :: She stopped at the bathroom door ::

"Oh, the Daisho?" she said nonchalantly before disappearing. She kept talking from inside the bathroom as she washed and dried her hands.

"I'm quite fond of Kenjutsu. Yes."

:: She picked up the massage oil and stepped back into the room ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    Not wanting to sound dumb, I keep my mouth shut. I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the Daisho meant the swords. Or was it the stand? Or was it the entire thing? And Kenjutsu must mean a fighting style with the swords? There's a lot of hand to hand stuff, why not swords?

Okay. Maybe I do need a rocket scientist.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona knelt down in front of Michele, reading the look in her eyes ::

"What is it?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Um," I have no reason to feel dumb around Fiona and I don't. Just there's a lot I don't know. "I kinda got the gist of what you said, but not sure if I fully understand whatcha meant."

Fiona Devlin
    "Ah. Well get undressed and then you may ask me anything." she teased.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I chuckle and kiss her on the cheek. "Cute."

I start to undress. "So is ..." I don't repeat the word. I already forgot how to pronouce it. "... is that a style of sword fighting?"

Fiona Devlin
    "Kenjutsu is the art of the Japanese sword." she replied, laying a large soft towel down on top of the bed.

"There are many schools, and styles of it."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Now fully undressed, I lay down across the towel. "I kinda figured. Though I wonder how long it took you to master this stuff. It's pretty amazing what you can do."

Fiona Devlin
    :: She chuckled softly and she applied the oil to Michele's shoulders and began to work it in ::

"Martial arts are a lifetime study. Like music."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Ah," I smile but then sigh appreciatively as my eyes close. Any other questions I had about it could wait till later. This felt soooooo good! Her hands work their magic on my skin and I could feel my body melt under them.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona worked her way down Michele's body, from her shoulders to her feet, until all her muscles were completley relaxed ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Every kink and knot was worked out, every sore muscle was folded into submission by Fiona's skilled hands. I've never hand such a complete massage like this before (course there's a lot of firsts with Fiona). I really don't count the five second shoulder rubs we all get now and then from friends and family, and now I'm so relaxed I feel myself drifting slowly into sleep ...

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona stopped, and chuckled at the blissful smile on Michele's face ::

"Please don't fall asleep. We aren't done yet."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My eyes are still closed when I mumble a, "But I'm so comfy tho ..."

Fiona Devlin
    "Alright. I'm going to take a shower then."

:: She kissed Michele on the cheek ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Uh huh..." I flip my head so I can rest comfy on the other cheek and enjoy just how wonderful I feel right now.

Fiona Devlin
    :: A short time later, the phone rings and the awnsering machine turns on. After Fiona's cheery greeting, a strange voice leaves a brief and unsettling message ::

Fiona? This is Cedric. It seems your suspicions were correct. It is perhaps, worse than we feared. I will meet you at 2 A.M., at the usual place.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I flip my head over and stare at the answering machine with a brow raised. What the hell was that about? Whoever this guy is, his voice was really creepy. All deep and gutturall.

As I get up, my instincts scream Vampire since no one at the club or Antique store is named Cedric, and I do know that Fiona has ties to the Kindred, that's the name they like to use.

But what if it wasn't a Vamp? A 2AM meeting makes me all suspicous now ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast