Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Bombs: Chicago Twilight

Charlene Briggs
    beep ... beep ...

Uuuuuuuuugh. What the hell happened? I feel like someone whacked me over the head with a two by four.

... beep ... beep ...

Why the hell does my tongue feel like a dry sponge?

... beep ... beep ... beep

And why the hell won't that ... that ... whateveritis stop beeping!!!

beep .. beep .. beep

Joy now it's beeping faster. I tear my eyes open and try to sit up right in bed but gasp in utter pain as everything hurts. Then a lovely coughing jag starts. My eyes opened up long enough to realize I'm in a hospital but I don't remember coming here. Last thing I remember is ...

"The bar!!!"

Oh my god! Someone was beginning to light that place on fire. The alcohol got hit and then there was an explosion ...

Jason Dreggs
    A soft voice came from the side of Charlene it was the voice of Jason Dreggs. He wasn't supposed to be into he room but how could they stop a man filled with rage and fury. How could they stop someone who was more then a man now. His speak was slow and soft into Charlene's ear. It could be heard clear over the annoying beeping sound in the background.

"It will be alright Charlene Briggs, you survived. You escaped the fire and went unconscious soon after. Probably due to smoke inhalation or adrenaline overload."

He couldn't tell her that he was her savior it would raise to many questions he wasn't willing to answer. Most of his marks and cuts where already gone that was hard enough to explain. He had told the doctors he had left the bar just before the fire started. Also that he had seen the car pass by throwing firebombs but he was a bit to inebriated to remember much more then that. All the people who had seen him in the bar and saving them where already thinking mistaken Identity. Or maybe they where just confused and had seen him outside helping the wounded.

"I just thought I would tell you Bill and Carl didn't make it. I also want to apologize those people where after me and they killed allot of people because of me. It's my entire fault but I will get who ever did this back I promise you. Maybe you will be able to forgive me someday."

Jason petted Charlene's hair he hated seeing a person he barely knew in a hospital because of him. Tears where rolling down his cheeks and he refused to force them back. He truly was in a sad state at that moment.

"I will give you a gift now it doesn't need to be repaid. It is for forgiveness of my sins that have passed onto you."

With that Jason pulled out a small jack knife and pulled back his right sleeve. He cut his wrist and then opens the ive and squeezed out a drop. Only a drop because the blood of a vampire was like a drug to mortals too much and they where addicted becoming ghouls. Jason did not want a ghoul he wanted Charlene to heal faster and become her vibrant self again. With the blood drop in the ive Jason issued his one command into Charlene's mind so she wouldn't remember the blood.

"....Forget...."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12