Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [WoD] Abounding Coincidences - The Masquerade

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona sat up coughing as she caught her breath. The old woman in the meantime, hurled a last warning at Miklos as he departed ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I rub Fiona's back to help soothe her, feeling so stupid. "I'm sorry, Fiona ...."

I didn't know what else to say. I just feel like a tool being used like that and I also should have known I could trust Fiona! But that was him making me distrust her ... Still, what the hell was up with the kung-fu? That wasn't very Fionaish.

"You two girls a'right?" Our savior returned, looking like a very concerned mother towards us. "Want me ta call an ambulance?"

Fiona Devlin
    "I'm okay ..." Fiona replied, rising to her feet shakily. "... thank you."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    "Well, you girls git on home pronto. I doubt he'll come back, but you can never tell how dumb these guys are."

I slip my arm around Fiona's waist to support her and smile at the nice old woman. "Thank you for your help. We'll get going right away."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona leaned her head on Michele's shoulder as she whispered ::

"I'm driving you home."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    For once, I didn't argue. I nodded and helped her back to the club in silence. I had so many questions but I don't think asking about Miklos the monster was a bright idea in the middle of the open streets.

Fiona Devlin
    :: They reached the Shelby and Fiona unlocked it, leaning over to open the passenger side as she got in ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I hopped into the car and quickly closed the door, slamming the lock down. I then reach out my hand to inspect Fiona's bruises. They hadn't turned black and blue yet but you could see the red and yellow prints of Miklos' fingers. "Are you sure you're all right?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: A slightly angry chuckle came from Fiona as she smiled ::

"I'm fine. You?"

:: She looked at Michele with big brown eyes as she started the car ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My hand lingered on her neck, and then shoulder, longer then was necessary. It eats me up inside she got hurt because of me.

When she asks if I'm okay, I only barely hear her. I'm just a bit too lost as she stares at me with those big beautiful eyes of hers.

"Yeah," I say and let go, looking down ashamed. "Just shaken up."

Fiona Devlin
    "I'm sorry."

:: Her mouth fell into a pout as she drove Michele home ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I chuckle as I wipe away a tear. "You're sorry? You saved me from ... whatever the hell he was."

I mean, I think he's a Vampire but I really don't want to say that word out loud because it means that they really exist. Which is absurd.

There had to be a reasonable explanation for how fast that guy was, how he took Fiona's punches and kicks like nothing and those fangs.

Fiona Devlin Kung Fu Master makes more sense then a Vampire!

Fiona Devlin
    "I should have known he wouldn't give up on you so easily." she grumbled.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Now was the time for explanations, though it's still very hard for me to grasp everything that had happened tonight. "What did he want with me?"

I chew on my lip as images of being a Vampire's dinner crossed my mind. Being his blood bank was a thought that was making me sick.

Fiona Devlin
    "He's a Vampire." she blurted, looking Michele in the eye. There was simply no subtle way to say it.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I cross my arms and I shiver violently with fear as I sink further into the seat. The blood left my face and I was stark white. My body wasn't taking the news well at all. I felt nauseous and dizzy and was on the verge of passing out.

Martin Le Roux
    “You’re giving us a bad name.” Martin said as he closed the door behind him. Miklos had been busy putting his head back together for the past five minutes. Martin knew that glazed look.

“And that poses us a problem. We’re not even really supposed to have names. I mean, we don’t exist. Right?”

“No… but you shouldn’t remember this.” He oozed Presence. Martin walked over and kicked him in the hip and it cracked. The younger Vampire cried out.

“You idiot. Hello? Me older than you. Presence doesn’t work very well on your Elders. I would be more forgiving but I explicitly told you not to pick up any of this place’s staff. Might there have been a reason for it, besides the fact that I really like the ambiance? Maybe because owner is really smart. She’s so smart she keeps her mouth shut, as long as we leave the staff alone.”

Martin walked away for two minutes and came back with a small can of gasoline. He set it down.

“Love that scent.” Miklos looked absolutely terrified. Martin didn’t have much of a reputation beyond being nice.

“Listen: if you find a really good place to hunt, you leave the staff alone. Do you know why you do this?”

“Nn…n…no.”

“Obviously not or we would not be having this conversation. The question was rhetorical. You do it because you can come back and enjoy the ambiance. If you ever come back here, or get within 200 feet of that waitress, I will turn your sleeping spot into a green house, where your ashes will make marvelous fertilizer for my gardenias.”

Martin grabbed the gas can and walked back to his Skyline. It had Quebec plates. He needed to talk to Fiona and her stunning waitress. She needed to not remember this evening.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona drove on in silence, scanning the street corners vigilantly at every red light ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I eventually close my eyes and try to relax on the way home. My stomach settles, but I'm a bundle of nerves.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona comes to a stop outside the dorms and cuts the engine. She looked at Michele again, with a pensive frown ::

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast