Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decor and more.

Lili Von Wolfson
    Lili hearing the ladies inside the office begin to move towards the door began to silently slide her way back down the hallway hoping beyond hope the new boss wouldn't hear her.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Erin
    "Sounds like a spiffy place, Boss." Molly smiled. This was exacty what she needed. She had no intentions of reporting on local scum, no regulars that would cost them their reputation for privacy. Bliss, Molly could already tell would turn into the place where the elite, the kind of elite with secrets to hide, would attempt to gain entrance and that was her goal..

Kasajian would be pleased..

"Well I'll get that new place and show up tomorrow bright and early. I'll find Smitty, no problem. Thanks for the interview. I won't dissapoint, you made a golden decision today, boss!"

She beamed another smile, then stepped over a bundle of trash blocking the way out, her heeled baby-doll shoes sliding in the muck. She quickly righted herself, gave a nervous little laugh and waved.

"See ya.."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat
    "Oh and Molly," Mu smirked slightly. "Tell that no count singer to hire a decent band. One that can drown out her voice."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Molly froze in her tracks. How the hell did the woman know that she knew Lil? She turned back.. "Umm, I will.."

Molly exited the back hall emerging opnce more into the main area of the bar. She rounded the corner to exit and nearly screamed when Lilli popped around in front of her. "What the heck are you doing, Lil? I thought my interview was with Denny? Why did the place go under so quick..?"

Lili Von Wolfson
    Wide eyed, Lili grabbed Molly by the arm and drug her quickly towards the back stage area far far away from the boss's office.

"I... I, I, I, don't know." she fidgeted with her fingers. "It was like any other night. I was on stage, people were happy and then... and then <i>she</i> burst through the window in the upper room and then it was... " her arms flailed around her gesturing to the decimated club. "In one night!" She started nibbling nervously on her thumb. She glanced around, "Ok, well it wasn't much to look at before but still..." Lili slumped. "Molly, she scarwes me. Denny's in bad shape, <i>real</i> bad."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat
    Mu, pleased with herself for causing a little mischief with her new hire walked back to her desk and looked at what her search showed up.

<i>File Not Found</i>

Her eyebrows furrowed together a bit. She cross referenced a few other public and not so public databases she had tunneled into both on in the core and Cloud City. <i>Nothing,</i> not even so much as a wisp of information regarding the lovely Miss Molly. Not even something as simple as a baggage claim check.

An eyebrow arched upward, "Intriguing," she murmured to herself. Just then her comm beeped at her.

"Hey hey good lookin!" It was Smitty.

She flicked on the holovid, "Smitty, I have a riddle for you."

"I hate riddles, but for you darlin' I'll suffer. Lay it on me."

"How does a cocktail waitress travel across the galaxy from Coruscant to here with out a trace?"

"What do you mean, <i>no trace</i>?"

"I mean no travel papers, no customs check, nothing. Everything about her is a ghost. She doesn't exist."

Smitty thought for a moment, "Think she's an Imperial spy?"

"Nah... those guys are so uptight there'd be a mile long detailed artificial history if that was the case."

"Then she's gotta be Black Sun, and if that's the case keep me outta whatever's goin on. I'm on their mucky muck list as it is."

"Can't do that, she's going to be working with you on the Cloud 9 remodel."

"Why you crank me like this?"

"Keeps you honest with me."

Smitty looked visibly hurt, "Mu... I thought you knew me a little."

"Nobody knows anybody, not really. Look, her name's Molly Black. You'll find her here tomorrow. Is the <i>Night's</i> new nav computer installed yet?"

"Yeah yeah, she's all ready for you, that's what I was buzzin you about."

"Good, I'll be by later." Mu clicked off the vid before he could say another word.

Standing up she walked to her office windows and looked out. Across the way was a blitzing garish neon colored sign advertising the Holiday Towers. <i>"Black Sun,"</i> Mu watched the ad cycle through it's images of fine dining, gaming tables, entertainment shows, <i>"no wonder why they're so powerful. They seem mighty quick at placing their people around."</i>

Mu sighed, she was going to be walking a mighty fine tightrope with Molly. Too little or too much information regarding Mu's private dealings would draw unwanted attention from the Vigo's. And too much attention from anyone was significantly not in Mu's best interest. But the real question was how much info would be just right to keep the Black Sun from shining in her direction?

Mu began to absently knaw on her lower lip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12