Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: [WoD] Abounding Coincidences - First Impressions

Fiona Devlin
    "You're welcome. Be careful with that. It's pumpkin pie." she said, catching the door for Michele again.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I turn around as we head outside in disbelief. "How did you know I love pumpkin pie?"

That was one helluva guess!

Fiona Devlin
    "Just a guess." she shrugged with innocence, and opened the car door.

"You seem like a pumpkin pie girl." she winked.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I know my lips puckered into a pout, feeling self-conscious. "What exactly is a pumpkin pie kinda girl?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: She looked at Michele with a flirtatious smile and started the car ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Her silence told me enough! My cheeks were burning and I looked into my lap where the bag was and chuckled nervously.

Fiona Devlin
    "Let's get you home. I need to get to the club."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Ah, right." I remember Fiona mentioning a club she needed to go to later. "Do ... do you work there?"

The way she talked, it sounded more like ab obligation to go then excitement. I could be wrong tho.

Fiona Devlin
    "It's mine." she grinned, and turned the stereo. 'Swamped' by Lacana Coil played ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Really?" Fiona nodded again. "Wow. That's amazing to have something like that. You know? All yours. Must be nice." I haven't owned anything that I was personally attached to since I was six. When my mother died, everything else just didn't matter. It was just stuff.

I roll down the window and enjoy the breeze in my face, getting into the music. Lacuna Coil is my favorite band and it's nice that Fiona digs it too.

Fiona Devlin
    "You need to come down one night, when you aren't so busy. The music is live and the people are a wonderful bunch."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Maybe." I continue to stare outside loving the chilled night air. It reminds me of mom. All we're missing is snow. "We'll see."

I'm not a crowd person so probably not.

Fiona Devlin
    :: The rest of the ride passed quickly and they stopped outside the dorms ::

"Thanks for keeping me company tonight, Michele Hawkins. It's been a pleasure meeting you."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "I had fun." I smile honestly. I really did have a great time tonight and it beats doing the same monotonous routine I do every night which is baracade myself in my room. "Thanks for having me come along."

I get out of the car and walk in front of the car. But before I head off, I turn around and flash a smile and a little wave.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345