Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: MLB Second Half Begins (July & Aug)

Lilly was a bonehead, but when your manager gets into yet another physical beef with a player you have to question whether he's the right guy for the job. Couple these confrontations with the preseason expectations that the Blue Jays were going to be contending for the AL East title and you've got more than enough ammo to send Gibbons packing. I doubt he'll be back next year.

The game was a back and forth nailbiter. I had a blast even though we lost. There were a TON of Sox fans there. I'd guess at least 20% of the attendence actually.

JMK
    Glad to hear you had a good time, even though the losing streak is now at 6...and the Blue Jays are only 2.5 games behind them.

The Yanks Magic Number falls to 31!

The Angels stranded 11 runners while the BoSox only left 1 man on base. When you're that inept you deserve to lose.

Guess I picked the wrong game to goto. Actually it's okay, I had a ton of fun at the other one. And watching at home isn't bad.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Though it doesn't matter, the Orioles have won 8 out of the last 11. With series against the Yankees and Twins.

Congrats, you're only 18 games behind the Yanks!!!

After losing the first two games of the series the Yanks are laying a beat down on the always pesky Angels, 8-1. But the Angels are making some noise here in the bottom of the 3rd. It's 8-2 and both runs came after another throwing error by A-Rod. Ughh, I pity the guy, I really do.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!

It's rookies coming around, lets hope this leads into next season.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

JMK
    That just might be a white flag from the Red Sox. I wonder how this is going over in beantown?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789