Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: ... Fragmented Future

Zay Tavon
    :: Zay dismissed the MP's, then stood up to greet his old friend ::

"Good to see you again, Captain Korogoth."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Lost in some distant part of the universe on a forum - a roleplaying forum - full of strange alien life forms. Help me!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Dani
    Somethings hadn't chaged. Zay still was all business. After the MP's left, Vishan gave his former friend a hug. "Well, technically it's jus' Vishan Korogoth."

Zay couldn't see the frown of disgust that was on the Jedi's face while they embraced, but Vishan was full of good cheer when they parted. "How ya been, General?"

He laughed, "Ah knew ya git those ribbons eventually, Zay."

Zay Tavon
    :: Zay walked back around to his desk again ::

"What can I do for you, Captain?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Lost in some distant part of the universe on a forum - a roleplaying forum - full of strange alien life forms. Help me!

AKA
    Dani
    "Well," he said, his voice showing regret of years past while he sat down, "Ah kinda wanted ta say sorry. For runnin' out on ya two years ago. Ah know you were tryin' ta help, bu' Ah really needed ta git away."

Zay Tavon
    "I understand. Losing your family to that rebel scum ..."

:: He gave a tight smile ::

"But you look like you are in good health. Men like you and I must overcome tragedy."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Yeah." He didn't have to force an honest smile. "Last year's been good ta me. Ah got ta see some more o'th' galaxy Ah wouldn't 'ave normally. Leavin' Corellia was th' best t'ing for me at th' time bu' Ah sure did miss her. Why Ah'm back."

Zay Tavon
    :: Zay looked curious ::

"Will you be staying?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Yeah." Vishan smiled nervously, hemming and hawing as if he wasn't sure how to ask what was on his mind. "Look. Ah'll admit it. Ah frelled up. Ah'm lucky th' Empire didn't shoot me for actin' like th' drenhead Ah was, an' Ah know it's been ah few years. Tha's a lot o'distance between you an' me but ..."

The Jedi thought about the good times he had as a Captain for the Empire. The drunken bar fights, piloting and working on his ship, and the friends that he made during his time in the service. He focused on their faces to bring back that old fire in his eyes that Zay remembered. "... Ah want ah second chance ta prove ta the Empire Ah'm not ah frell up. Ah want ta do Lannah an' Reine proud an' make their deaths mean somethin'."

He sighed and lowered his head, talking as if his old friend's mind was already made up, "Ah'll understand if ya say no tho. My career was colorful ta begin with."

Zay Tavon
    "The Empire needs men like you, now more than ever. Captain Korogoth."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    His face scrunched together as if he hadn't heard that right. "Wait .."

Slowly Vishan raised his head, the confused expression still plastered over his face, " ... Ya ... Ya mean you're takin' me back? Jus' like tha'?"

Zay Tavon
    "There will be standard procedure of course."

:: Zay handed Vishan a datapad ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    He blinked and grabbed the datapad with a grin, "T'anks, Zay. Ah owe ya one."

The datapad was asking for an update on his current information. He punched it in gladly. "Anyt'ing else ya need from me now?"

He coughed, "Ah mean. Anyt'ing else ya need from me now, General?"

Zay Tavon
    "That is all for now, Captain."

:: Zay tapped a button on the desk console ::

"I'll arrange to have suitable quarters prepared for you."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    As Zay rose to stand, so did Vishan. "Ah definately needed ah place ta crash since Ah've hadn't th' chance ta find one yet."

He saluted as was proper when addressing his superior, "T'ank you, General."

Zay Tavon
    "Report in tomorrow morning, 0800 hours. Welcome back, Captain."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Yessir." The two shared a cheerful smirk, happy that Vishan was back. "Jus' lemme know when my quarters are ready. Ah'll be on base gettin' reacquainted. If ya don't mind tha' is."

Zay Tavon
    :: Zay nodded as they walked out of his office. Then the two men parted ways ::

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456