Thread: [WoD] Air on the G String (complete)

Hybrid View

SW-Fans.Net Poster

love me love me, pretend that you love me
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Holly

Closed Roleplay [WoD] [WoD] Air on the G String (complete)

"Emilie!" Sansa hollered over her shoulder at her flatmate's closed door. "Where is - "

"Mon cher, j'ai accroché vers le haut ce morceau d'ordures!" Emilie tore open her door and peered out from under her tousled blonde locks at her friend. "It is in your wardrobe. Mon dieu! You tossed it on the sofa when you came home an hour ago. I'm not here to pick up after you, vous fille malpropre!" She clucked her tongue, shook her head disapprovingly, and disappeared inside her room once more. Sansa could hear the bloke she was with chuckling, and Emilie's high pitched laughter soon joined his.

She allowed herself a theatrical sigh, then retrieved her woolen coat from her wardrobe. She hadn't meant to leave it out, but in her excitement she must have forgotten. Didn't mean that Emilie had the right to tell her off. In French, no less, with a guy within earshot. It was just as well Sansa hadn't seen who it was, she would be mortified every time she saw him if she knew he'd heard Emilie's little tirade.

Sansa slung a scarf around her neck and pulled her long brown hair into a messy ponytail. Making a face in the mirror, she quickly pulled out the rubber band and smoothed her hair into a much sleeker ponytail. He was going to see her, and even though she was in a hurry she wanted to look as good as she could manage. Bollocks! She caught a glance at the clock next to her bed and quickly cast about for her violin case and coat.

She wanted to make a good impression, and being late rarely made one look good. Rodermark wanted to hear her play the violin tonight, and she was scatterbrained at the idea he actually wanted to see her again. Sansa ran out the door of the flat, forgetting to lock it behind her.
    Last edited by Sansa; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 03:46:24 AM.

never powerless again
    fool me, fool me, say that you love me