Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [WoD] Ohhhhhhhhh Viennaaaaaaaaa (COMPLETE)

Fiona Devlin

[WoD] Ohhhhhhhhh Viennaaaaaaaaa (COMPLETE)

"The rhythm is calling
    Alone in the night as the daylight brings a cold empty silence
    The warmth of your hand and a cold grey sky"
    - Ultravox, "Vienna"

VIENNA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

:: The trip from Chicago to Vienna was lost in a dream as Fiona slept through most of it. Michele, amusingly enough, was a ball of energy waiting to get off the plane. Fiona was dressed in a long coat and a stetson that Michele teased was her Carmen Sandiego look ::

"Carmen who???"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    "... Sandiego. You know, from the old computer games?"

She gave me a blank look.

"Cartoon maybe?"

Nuthin'.

"Game show?"

Blank look still, so I broke into song.

"Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?!"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona looked even more daunted as they walked outside ::

"I don't know."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    "Heh."

I steal her hat and put it on with a wink.

"No worries. Problem and chiding solved."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Her pout turned into a smile and she laughed ::

"You look good."

:: She waved at a cab and opened the back door ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I straighten the stetson and give her my best profile pose, "I do look good don't I?"

In a giggling fit, I hop into the cab while Fiona oversees the handling of our luggage.

I probably look like a little kid, bouncing in my seat, poking my head here and there to see the buildings and the people. I mean, wow, I'm really here. Vienna! I haven't slept in twenty-four hours and I'm raring to go for another so I can soak up everything this city has to offer. I don't want to blink and miss something new and different.

Fiona Devlin
    :: They arrived at Le Méridien Vienna, and Fiona waved a hand in front of Michele as she walked in a daze ::

"Are you okay?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I blinked.

"Huh?"

Fiona was looking at me somewhat worried. My cheeks reddened.

"Yeah! Just, got sensory overload happening I think."

Fiona Devlin
    :: A hotel attendent took their bags and followed them as Fiona checked in, and then led them up to their room. She took off her coat and draped it over a chair ::

"So, what do you want to do first, Michele Hawkins?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I whirl around in a daze. The room was amazing! It was almost as big as our condo back in Chicago. Everything was decorated in the latest fashion of warm spring colors accentuated with earthen tones.

I think I might've skipped across the spacious room to open the curtains. The Opera House was right there and I wanted to go now! But it was four in the afternoon and the concert didn't start until eight.

"I have no idea, Fiona." I twirl around and toss the stetson like a frisbie onto the nearest comfy chair. "Maybe go look at the rest of the hotel?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: She nodded, hiding her sword in the closet, then started playing with Michele's hair ::

"They have a pool here." she winked.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I smirk, wrapping my arms around her waist, "I think we have ourselves a plan."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona leaned backwards in Michele's arms, snatching a rose from a vase on the table and held it in her teeth with a grin ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My smirk grows into a wide smile and I turn Fiona around to face me. I lead us, very badly, into a tango. Thankfully my horrible dancing stopped quickly since the luggage wasn't far.

I pull out my suitcase and rummage from my towel and black and white bikini. Once I had those items in my hot little hands, I stripped and got dressed in record time. Course, two pieces of cloth that barely covere the essential areas shouldn't take that long to put on.

Yet, Fiona was dilly daddling while I was pacing the door.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona came back out of the bathroom, pulling on a kimono robe over her red bikini ::

"I'm ready."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I open the door and bow, "After you M'lady."

Arm in arm we walk down to the elevators and head down to the pool area. No one was around. Score!

My towel goes flying off as I dive into the crystal clear, perfectly temperatured, water. I swim about halfway underneath before I pop my head out, shaking my now bedraggled hair like dog.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona lingered a bit on the bottom of the pool, then broke the surface ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I watch Fiona's waving form still at the bottom of the pool, growing a wee bit concerned. I didn't know we were having a holding your breath contest.

When she finally came to the surface, I swam up behind her and kissed her neck, before dunking my woman under the water. Hehee...

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona let herself submerge, and took Michele down with her ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Doh!

Well, I shoulda seen that one coming. Heh. I barely had time to take a breath before I was pulled under as well. Now we were stuck in a game of who could get who to let go first. Of course I was loosing since Fiona was stronger then me.

Then it wasn't getting funny anymore. I couldn't hold my breath for much longer and my eyes pleaded with Fiona to let me go.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast