Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [WoD] Unfamiliar Ceiling (COMPLETE)

Fiona Devlin

[WoD] Unfamiliar Ceiling (COMPLETE)

:: Fiona sat, wrapped tightly in a blanket as she held Vigil over Michelle. The crash played over and over again in her mind, and now, everything for Michelle Hawkins was about to change ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    The blackness rescinded almost immediately and I felt something soft underneath me. I felt constrained and I had this urge to escape but my body wouldn't move. I strained my ears to listen and everything around me was too quiet. There was no sound of engines zooming past me, nor the sounds of sirens or people. I couldn't smell anything either, like gasoline or oil. Something that told me I was in a ... a crash.

Waitaminute. Where's Fiona? Where am I? At the hospital? No. Can't be right. I don't hear the usual beeping and hushed whispers associated with a hospital.

I force my eyes to snap open and bolt upright. Which was incredibly stupid because I fall back onto the pillow and covered my head, groaning from being so dizzy. I probably have a concussion which leads to me wondering why I wasn't at the hospital again.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona noticed Michelle wake up and spoke softly ::

"I'm here."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    Those words were like a ray of sunshine that spread the haze of dizziness away. And when my head cleared, something unexpected happened. My head began to tingle, like it was just numb and the nerves were waking up. But then it started to spread down the length of my body as every synapse fired in succession, making my skin pinprickly all the way down to my toes.

Eventually the sensation passed and I was staring at Fiona. She looked oddly troubled and for the life of me, I can't imagine why.

I smile weakly and reach out for her, "Hey..."

I mean, this should be a happy moment. We, well mainly I, survived the wreck.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona got up and sat on the bed to take Michelle's hand ::

"Take it easy, I want you resting for awhile."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    And of course I don't listen. I pull myself up and wrap my arms around her tightly. That's when the tears came. "I thought I'd never see you again."

Fiona Devlin
    :: She returned the embrace quickly, petting Michelle's hair to calm her ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    She lets me take all the time I need to get it all out. My fears, my longing, my exhilaration that we were safe. She just lets me cry until I had nothing left to give. Her soft hand brought my sobs down to a dull sniffle and I rested my head on her shoulder. Blinking my tears away, I begin to take note of my surroundings more carefully. I'm staring at the damn wall this whole time and I failed to realize that this isn't our room.

"Where are we?" I pull my head back and look around the bedroom confused. "Why aren't I at the hospital. A crash like that ..."

I stop there. Yeah, a crash like that should have injured me quite badly. I mean, I blacked out for god's sake. I should have some sort of head trauma but right now I feel fine. In fact, I feel great. Like I just had the best night sleep of my life.

The wheels in my head begin to turn and I start looking at my arms for any indication of injury. There was nothing. Not one cut, bruise or bone broke. I grab at my shoulder and squeeze. No pain. No dislocation. I find a whole bunch of nothing. I frantically pull away from Fiona and start patting myself down in a hurry.

I was so happy a second ago that I was alive but now I was possessed in finding something wrong with me. I'm just searching for some understanding to what the hell happened to me.

Fiona Devlin
    "This place belongs to Martin."

:: She was about to continue when Michele started to realize what heppened, and remained silent until the questions began ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    It was like her voice was disembodied, my mind barely noticing it. I was still too occupied trying to find what happened to me. Or in this case, what didn't.

"Why am I not hurt?" I stare right into Fiona's eyes. "Did Martin save me somehow?"

Then I realized what I said. My eyes widened in horror and I clutched my neck, feeling for bite marks. Fiona always told the Toreador I was off limits. Maybe in a panic she agreed for me to be turned!

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona stood up, and held Michele's hands ::

"No, not like that."

:: She spoke in a warm, reassuring tone ::

You're like me, Michele. You are Immortal."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I laugh, mainly out of relieved nervousness. I wasn't a Vamp. No offense to any bloodsuckers out there..

"Right, Fiona," I'm still chuckling as I kiss the back of her hand. "You would have told me if that was true. C'mon. What happened really?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona shook her head ::

"You died in the crash. We both did."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "That's impossible." My humor slowly left my voice and I became quite serious, almost demanding in my responses since this was utter crap. "You would have told me. Tell me the truth, Fiona."

My hands started shaking from agitation. Why the hell was she playing with me like this after what happened.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona looked back at Michelle with deep sorrow ::

"I'm sorry."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I stare at her stunned. I can see it on her face. She lied to me. She LIED to me for over a year! My lips begin to tremble and here I thought I had nothing left inside me to cry. "Why didn't you tell me???"

I grab her by the shoulders and shake her, my voice getting exceedingly louder as I get closer to screaming. "Why the hell didn't you tell me? Huh??? Was I just some piece in this game of yours???"

How could I be so stupid and trust her? Every time I do I get crapped on and Fiona was no exception.

I shove her away and get out of bed. I'm fine after all and go looking for my clothes. I just need to get outta here. My mind can't accept this. Just need to get away and clear my head.

Fiona Devlin
    "I WANTED YOU TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!!!" she cried.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I whirl around, "AND YOU KNEW THAT COULD NEVER BE POSSIBLE!!!"

Fiona Devlin
    "What did you want me to do, make the choice for you? Stab you in your sleep? What???? What would you have said to me then if I told you???!!! It was as hard for me, but I protected you!!!! I love you!!!"

:: she was crying ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I leaned over the nightstand, clutching the sides of the wood frame so tightly that my knuckles had gone white.

"I don't know, Fiona." I stopped yelling but I was still angry. Hell, I wasn't even looking at her now. "I honestly don't know. You never gave me the chance to make a choice did you."

The venom in my words surprised even me. I broke down crying again, covering my face. God. What did I do to deserve this??? Eveything was perfect before and everything was going fine in my life FOR ONCE. Why the hell did you have to mess it up! WHY!!!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast