Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WoDencyclopedia additions

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Nara McKenna - Garou - Homid - Black Fury, The Moon-Daughters Camp - Galliard

Location - unknown at this point

Penelope Lloyd-Fraser - Garou (Children of Gaia) lupus philodox - n/a - North America

Jade Doment
    Selmena Maus - Vampire (Lasombra Elder) - Sabbat - Regent of the Sabbat in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Thomas Vez
    Thomas Vez - Garou (Glasswalker) - metis ragabash - n/a - North America

Bandage
    Finally, other Garou......though I was the first.....or at least, the official first who didn't change to vamp! WHOOOOOOOO!

Jonas Bellinger
    And for Mr. Zev, I do believe that the horns only show up in your birth (Crinos) form. Otherwise, they would not show. Now if it were a missing limb, it would be missing in all forms: ie, an arm is a missing forepaw is a missing claw.....

Of course, if there is something that can discredit my thoughts, then I will be quiet.......

Of course, the horns in Homid form would be quite comical, though........

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Bite that apple, bitch!
    DragonCon 09

Originally posted by Jonas Bellinger
    Of course, if there is something that can discredit my thoughts, then I will be quiet.......
    From the Revised Quickstart Guide:
    "Weakness: Deformity. All metis are born with debilitating deformities, whether twsted limbs, useless body parts like gnarled horns or hooves, or a complete lack of hair in any form. These deformities appear in all their forms..."

From the Revised Players Guide Jenny sent me:
    "Horns or Hooves: You have hooves when in Crinos form, something like a satyr; that, or you have a horn or horns sticking out of your head in all your forms..."

Jonas Bellinger
    Ok. So it's either or. I was right only on a technicality.....I'll take that......

Only problem is that he is most definetly going to have some attention brought upon him. Like witch-hunters and such.....so a hat or a hood is a must in his fashion statement.....

Hello, Mr. Satan.....

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Bite that apple, bitch!
    DragonCon 09

No, you were not right. It's not "either or" - if you have horns, they show up in ALL forms; hooves show up only in Crinos form.

I do believe that the horns only show up in your birth (Crinos) form. Otherwise, they would not show.
    If you take two seconds to read the bio I wrote for him, he explains his horns away as "Body Modification" - if people can make themselves look like cats and lizards, why not stick horns on their head too?

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Dae is right. If you're a metis your deformity whether physical or not will always be with you. The weirder the deformity, the more creative you have to be in order for that character to interact with the rest of society.

In my time, I've seen alot of people pick mental flaws so they can at least be in society without something so obvious. Dae just went the extra mile IMO ^^

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Bite that apple, bitch!
    DragonCon 09

The camp he's in, the Urban Primitives, are all scarred, pierced and tattooed. It's not like they're NOT going to stand out if say, they all went to some college party or socialites ball.

Horns > Albino or having Fits or scaley itchy skin. They're a little less nasty, anyway.

Jonas Bellinger
    Well, when you look at it that way......yeah, it does require a more creative touch......horny bastard...... Actually, I was just under the impression that the horns weren't present in Homid form.....Maybe Glabro, and Crinos, but not Homid.... and when you first explained it, it didn't seem clear to me.....But thank you for breaking it down..... I figured that Frenzy/Rage and bane transformations were enough for flaws. Or the more common flaws, like drinking, or talking too much, or being too much of a smart-butt...... And albino is not that bad. Albino wolves are some of the most beautiful animals in God's kingdom. But the psoriasis-like scales? Gross.....

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Bite that apple, bitch!
    DragonCon 09

Here is <a href=http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40346>Metis Info</a> - anyone who wants to disagree with this can, but back it up with proof from a real source, please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12