Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Many Meetings

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Vicki and Ethan exchanged amused glances as the possible Metis dragged his friend towards the other end of the bar where the entire band were sitting. Nara looked up casually through narrow slits, taking both of the men in turn. She sniffed the air when they were close enough to get their specific scent and chuckled. They were both Garou.

"What can I do for my mischievous cousins this evening?" The one Garou looked like a fish out of water. The poor fellow stuck out like a sore thumb, more so then his Metis companion. The way he stiffly walked, the expensive cologne, and his wide eyes full of displeasure ... Definitely not a city pup.

Jonas Bellinger
    Jonas watched as the Metis walked away, dragging the Rusky Silver Fang. No loss for Jonas. After all, it wasn't he who needed them. They would need him. One of his old Stargazer buddies foresaw it. And after being trained and drug into society by one, Jonas took the information that the Stargazers gave him to heart. It worked one too many times......

They would be back. Jonas knew this. They would be back....

Alexei Tvarivich
    He was not comfortable with all this...

"Just out for drinks and information," He answered the female, who appeared to be the leader of the group, "My name is D'jin and this fine... fellow here with me is Thomas. I have been trying to solve a local mystery and Thom thought we might be able to find someone here who knows. Which brings us to the mystery; The Portland Silverfangs camp has all but disapeared. Do any of you have any idea what happened to the camp?"
    Last edited by Alexei Tvarivich; Sep 21st, 2006 at 12:00:22 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    The jovial band grew quiet, even Kevin, and focused on the drinks before them. Nara let out an unpleasant sigh through her nose and looked away. The Fang wasn't going to like this news. "Yeah, I heard 'bout that."

The Pure Blood didn't need it sugar coated and Nara wasn't one to be all empathetic and wishy washy. She just right out told him the truth. "I'm sorry but ... I got wind that the camp was wiped out. I don't know by who but the streets are leaning towards Hunters."

With all the tid bits of information that have been passed to her by Garou and Kin alike, it was what she could piece together. Nothing specific could be found even with her digging. She was more accommodating then most Black Furies in relation to other tribes, but that didn't mean other Garou were going to be forthcoming with information. Plus, she got a sense that her cousins were afraid of what happened to the Fangs and hoping that they weren't next.

Introductions were cast aside because the news was grave and she let the bad news sink in for D'jin. Not a Silver Fang herself, Nara still felt the pang of loosing the Garou. They were still Werewolves, fighting for the honor of Gaia and this world.

Alexei Tvarivich
    Alexei simply looked ahead, his eyes glassing over and his mind wandering so somewhere else. The Garou were dead, all of them. Who could slaughter a camp of Silverfangs? Silverfangs were the largest and strongest of all Garou. Not the brightest or the smartest, but in an all out melee a Silverfang always comes out on top. There was only one weapon a Hunter could use to even those odds: Silver. His eyes sharpened and he returned his gaze to Nara, "And you have no clue who has done this? Any ideas at all? Any leads, any rumors, and whispers? I must know who has done this..." So I can kill them...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123