Thread: WoD character/plot discussion

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Yes. We do need to start something don't we ^^

any ideas @_@

Erzsebet
    New Years party? Sort of have a "theme" to all the starting WoD threads?

Ps. We need more Sabbat *waves little Go! Team Sabbat! flag*

Bandage
    Actually, from what I've gathered, some Garou don't really worry so much about the Apocalypse. Some are strickly worried about survival. Such is the Bone Gnawer tribe. And if the area that my character lives in has a tendency to harbor Vamps, then Jonas will probably either keep his nose to the streets, or keep slight contact, just to keep the info open. After all, Gnawers are some of the best informants around, being that virtually no one suspects them. And this ring of information could more than once be of some interest to a Vampire. So honestly, Jonas will have no trouble playing along with the Vamps, but as more of a freelance informant. Note that he doesn't work for the Vamps, he merely gives them tidbits of info. Tit for tat.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Jenny
    Originally posted by Erzsebet
    New Years party? Sort of have a "theme" to all the starting WoD threads?
    It would be amusing to have a kind of opposite to the Toreador art party, something more rough and and rugged

Jonas Bellinger
    Yeah, I gots an idea. Let's just boogie.....like we are doing. And we collide together. Some of the best meetings are often on accident, or total coinsedence(sp). I just hope I don't get hit by that pretty car of yours....would suck to be mighty Garou and still become roadkill....

And with only one Garou, I guess I'll have to play nicely with myself......wow, that came out wrong....

But if anyone needs any info about Chicago's seedy underbelly happenings, see me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12