Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: Sick of being unfit and overweight?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl Staedtler View Post
    And I need to start eating more than one meal.
    YES. YOU. DO.

Come here, beb. I'll FEED you. I won't fatten you up, but I'll FEED you.

Cat X
    If you only eat one meal, guess what your body will try to do.

(The answer is switch to put on fat mode. You need to eat to keep the fat off. 5 small meals makes sure your body stays out of fat burn. Protein also keeps you feeling full and is never stored as fat)

And thinking of protein - who was the unfunny bastard that decided protein drinks had to taste so damn disgusting? Yeah okay protein suppliments are damn good when your as hellishly active as I've gotten and need to do muscle repair but.... egggghhhhhhhhh DISGUSTING.

I know it's doing good but still.

And I want to know how it is my cat has a g/f and I dont.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    I've been sick this week but managed to make my ballet class this morning. I started taking lessons last month and boy, what a workout! I've noticed a great improvement in my posture.

Still working on drinking less coffee and eating regularly; lots of stress in the family right now which means I'm more apt to go until six or seven in the evening before I realize I haven't had anything yet. It's probably contributed to the getting sick. What I need to do is just make a bunch of easy meals and stick them in the fridge so that there's always something nutritious on hand. Five small meals a day is what I'm aiming for, Mark, just like you said.

Drinking lots of water though. So at least I'm hydrated!

Jaime Tomahawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
    See, I can run forever, I just can't bike. Funny that!
    I'll swap right now.

Tomorrow is going to be hell. This is going to hurt. A LOT

Jaime Tomahawk
    Yes that hurt a lot.

My poor feet

So I didnt QUITE run the full 25km. Dont care, I ran enough to be very happy. And I can still claim I just finished a half marathon - and I'm by no means any kind of good runner. In fact I suck. But I finished!

It was a even that allowed walkers, runner and cyclists. I do this track a few times and it's not really a challenge on a bike. So that's why I ran it. Even if it is in the mountains on a rough dirt trail.

And yes, this guy rode it

With 10 kg of banana's

Fat? Me? Hell no! I even got a chest!

8 km in and this is the view. Pretty

Still sore and I doubt I'm going to be able to walk much tomorrow. My socks were glued to my shoes, a few blisters (nothing major) but looks like I wrecked the shoes. Certainly must get a better set, they were agony by the time I finished.
    Last edited by Jaime Tomahawk; Jun 29th, 2008 at 03:26:37 AM.

Jaime Tomahawk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EQe...eature=related

My current "Get me in the mood" warmup music. Gotta have something to get you going!

And for a further note about how actually getting fit and healthy can work -

I know a girl who weighed 119.5 kgs 6 years ago. She decided to put the hard yards in and lost 55 kgs over three years and kept it off. Diet, hard exercise as I've found it to be bloody hard work but worth every second of it.

Also going from fatty to hot bod has it's advatages.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223