Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Orenji no Taiyou

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro smiled weakly, a swelling of slight fear jumping in his stomach at Orange calling him 'babe'. She knew nothing of what memories that brought back to him, and he knew she meant nothing by it. But it did bring back thoughts of someone he never wanted to think about. Squeezing his eyes shut and shaking the man from his mind, he smiled again, this time a little more meaningful and opened his eyes again.

"Come on," he said, turning away from her and beginning down the catwalk. He swallowed hard, rubbing his eyes, the memories not leaving him as they usually did. He supposed it made him self-conscious being around someone he found immensely attractive, and knowing that he had such a dirty history. He hated his past, hated what he had been, what sometimes he wished he still was.

He and Orange got on the lift and it took them up to the main hallway. Jiro leaned out looking down the hall to the cockpit. He saw his brother there and he called down to him.

"Kyoudai!" he said cheerily, seeing his brother making his mood a little better. He looked back at Orange. "This way."

Orange Diren
    Orange smiled at him as she walked behind him where he had called out to his brother. Whhile he walked in front of her she couldn't help but smack her forehead in embarassment for calling him that. She had never been so eager to slip back into her old habit of making some extra cash, although that had been many years ago and she had since straigthened up, slightly, she didn't think Jiro would like her very much if he found out what a harlot she had been back a few years ago before...

She bit her lower lip tasting the oil. She hadn't thought of Shinichiro in many years and she had prefered to keep it that way, but being around a Japanese man with such good looks...it was hard not to find him appealing and it was even harder to keep her mind on her job and off of ho wmuch he reminded her of Shin. She tried her best to think of ways to solve the computer problem, whatever it may have been, but the one thing that let her want to smack herself again was when she found herself looking straight at Jiro's butt. She let out a laugh and shook her head, laughing yet again because she had just laughed. Any moment Jiro would turn around and look at her and think she was a mental patient.

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro heard Orange laughing and wondered what she found so funny. But they entered the cockpit and Jiro was distracted by the fact that his brother was sitting on the cockpit controls, holding down a panel that had apparently popped open. Jiro laughed.

"Kyoudai?" he said walking over. His brother hopped off and the panel stayed put. Jiro shook his head, taking his brother's hand and pulling him over next to him. "Fukakai, shitte iru sore wo de aru ka?" he whispered, then shook his head, turning back to Orange and smiled, dropping his brother's hand and smiling.

"Sorry. If you want to take a look, the panel's over there next to you on the wall. Sho is tempermental when it comes to people fixing him. And he only speaks Japanese so I will stick around to translate for you if he decides to talk to you," Jiro said, laughing as his brother flicked his ear, rolling his eyes and leaving. Jiro looked over to his brother's back as he left. "Baka! Kyoudai, daisuki!"

"Daisuki," his brother answered from the hallway. Jiro turned back to Orange.

"I imagine you'll need some other tools. What do you think?"

Orange Diren
    Orange watched the two and for some reason she suddenly felt...odd. She didn't know what it was or why, but to see the two so...close it made her stomach become a tight ball. Quickly she brushed it off when the older left the room, she grinned and glanced up at Jiro and shook her head.

"Fingers will probably do just fine with computers." She winked at him and walked over to the panel and looked inside. She frowned and sat on her knees and glanced around seeing nothing but wires and overlapping computer chips. It looked practically normal, until her eye caught a shimmering object. She frowned and stuck her hand deep inside, moving her head to the right as she felt the sharp metallic object within in fingers grasp. She bit her lower lip as she tugged on it, wiggled it, jerked, twisted, anything imaginable to the object in question. She jerked her left hand hard and suddenly the object was loosened and she fell onto the floor. She let out a laugh as she sat on the floor, embarassed beyond all means now that she had slipped twice, the second time being successful.

"Ittai!" She said as she continued to laugh as she crawled onto her knees and stood up slowly. With her right hand she rubbed her butt where it had made contact with the hard metal floor. She glanced at the object and almost laughed again. She licked her lips and looked up at Jiro.

"Does this belong to you?" She held it out for him to take and she gently sat it on his palm as she turned back to the computer panel and pushed down on it firmly, hearing it lock into place. She pushed a few buttons and heard the computer speaking in Japanese. Although she wasn't one to speak it fluently she knew it was running just fine. She let out a sigh and leaned on her left palm while her right hand sat on her hip. She looked at Jiro and smiled.

"Earrings have a tendency to mess things up a little bit." She knew for a fact it wasn't Jiro's, it could've been his brothers but by the looks of it...it had to have been a females. "Tell everyone to keep off the panel!" She winked at him and glanced out the large window afraid that to be more specific than that. Well, it was good to know someone in the galaxy was getting a little action.

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro bit his lips hard as he looked at the earring. It definately wasn't his or his brother's, seeing as how they kept to more masculine earrings. He sucked in a breath between his teeth and stuffed the earring into his pocket, looking back at Orange.

"Yeah, well..." he said, scratching his head and running a hand through his hair. "I guess...that's it..." he said reluctantly, looking down at his feet. He didn't want her to go, didn't want his brother to simply pay her and have them go on their way. He wondered if she wanted to stay. He turned back to her and smiled.

"Orenji," he said. "Would you like to stay on the ship, as a hired mechanic? Keep the old girl up and running for us, Brother and I. There would be pay, naturally. Whatever the price, we'll pay it." Jiro bit his lip, hoping she would say yes.

Orange Diren
    She glanced over at him and tried to remain calm, collected, and in the same place she was for at that moment she wanted to jump all over him and laugh like a maniac.

She had been working her way towards Coruscant, hopefully they'd be going in a direction close to the planet. She bit her lower lip and tugged on her lip ring, there were many positions open in the Coruscant Ship port and in her heart that was where she wanted to be for the pay and living were excellent, she was good enough to work there.

Although Coruscant is nice she loved working on the drifter colony and loved the intimacy of being head mechanic and in charge of everything, it were as if she were her own boss. She leaned off the control panel and smiled.

"Already attached to me, huh?" She winked at him and nodded. "Matter of fact I was looking for a more personal job, but I'm afraid my weekly wages here are rather high. Plus I need everyone to sign a form that states they are hiring me under my set of conditions and that if I should screw up you cannot sue the port." Orange was excited, probably more than she should have been, but she couldn't help it, thinking of staying on the same ship with Jiro made her day.

"Shouldn't you consult your family before making a decision?"

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro smiled, chuckling as he leaned back on the control panel and licked his lips. In truth, she didn't know how attached to her he was already after such a short time. But she also seemed a good mechanic and was pleasant to be around. He nodded.

"Don't worry about my brother, I have my ways of getting him to do what I want...and I'll go through the hoops. Just tell me what you need us to do."

Orange Diren
    Orange smiled at him, suddenly shying away as if looking him directly in the eyes were going to kill her. She looked at the floor and nodded, not realizing how much she liked this guy. The thought of Jiro jumping through hoops just to get her to work for him...it made her feel a bit...special.

"All you need to do is sign the form, let me get my stuff, then its wherever you guys are heading." She finally looked back up at him and grinned, knowing that since she cleaned her face slightly he could see her blushing brightly.

"I'm willing to lower my price. That's the hoop I'm willing to jump through for you." She winked, her flirting pushing the limits far beyond their means.

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro smiled wide, standing straight and crossing his arms over his chest. He walked to the door and leaned on it, turning and looking back at Orange. She looked so cute standing there smiling at him. He couldn't help but smile back.

"Okay, then, Orenji. You go get your stuff, I'll go take care of my brother. I'm sure he'll be receptive after I've talked to him a little," he winked, smiling, then turned and began down the hall, towards the kitchens. It was where he figured his brother had gone. "Kyoudai! Iru no?"

Orange Diren
    Orange couldn't stop smiling as she quickly grabbed her two shirts and coveralls, her four pairs of black underwear, and her reserve pair of boots. She was ecstatic that Jiro wanted to hire her, but what was going through her mind was a feeling of sheer lust and attraction....surely Jiro just saw her as a good worker, unfortunately she wished he saw her for more.

Orange pulled the black strap on her duffel bag over her left shoulder and walked out to her post where she grabbed her tool box and CD player. She jogged across the port over to the main office where she saw Kyzer watching the security cameras as he ate a bag of chips and some unknown drink. She knocked on the door and looked in at him.

"See you." She said with a bittersweet smile. "I'll write, just like last time." He looked up at her and nodded, he hadn't taken the news well, which he hadn't the first time., but he got over it. She hated how bitter he was being, he knew it was her goal to get to Coruscant. She shook her head with slight sadness as she turned and walked over towards the ship where she held a yellow paper in her hand that was for their signatures.

She had left once before, but for some reason she was nervous about this trip, nervous because the main reason in her mind for saying yes was because of Jiro, because of her attraction towards him. Hopefully, it wasn't a stuppid reason to be going anywhere with the Lawson brothers.

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro watched as his brother stalked in front of him, pacing annoyed. Jiro smiled at him as he knew that his brother was about to say yes. Jiro walked over and took his brother's arm stopping him. Taro looked down at him, scowling.

"Arigatou, Kyoudai," he said, smiling. Taro blew a breath through his nose, then smiled, putting his arm around Jiro's waist, pulling him closer. He pulled him out of the kitchen and they began down the hall back towards the hatch. Jiro was glad that his brother had agreed to let her come onto their ship. He was posotive that she wouldn't let them down as a mechanic and he knew that he would definately enjoy having Orange around.

They were almost to the hatch when Orange came back in. Jiro smiled down at her and glanced up at his brother who was still scowling. He pinched his brother's side, knowing it would tickle him. Taro laughed, jumping away, then scratching his head, looking back at Orange.

"Well, it looks like you've got yourself a job, Ms. Diren," Taro said, leaning against the wall. He looked at Jiro. "I'll let my little boy show you to a room." He smiled, looking at Jiro, then turning and going to the cockpit. Jiro smiled.

"See? I told you that he would let you stay, he just needs the proper convincing," Jiro said, laughing.

Orange Diren
    Orange watched the two then once Taro left Jiro's words made her laugh. He was so kawaii! She wanted to tell him over and over again, but she couldn't she didn't have the confidence or the ability to. She nodded and handed him the paper.

"Sign your name here," She pointed on a dotted line and then shrugged her shoulders. "All you do is sign it and I keep it." She tugged on her lip ring and watched his eyes scan the paper she held out in front of him.

"I guess now I get to tell you how much you look like Gackt all the time." She smiled and walked into the ship, Jiro beside of her. She could smell him again, his closeness causing her heart to skip beats and her stomach turn. She just wanted to rub his scent all over her for it reminded her of how he looked. She knew she was being a bit obsessive, but as long as he didn't hear her thoughts then she was golden.

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro smiled as they walked down the hall to the lifts. He shook his head, looking down at the paper and rereading it. They were taken up to the living quarters. Jiro glanced up the hall and walked down it, going past his room to the empty one next to it. He stopped and typed in the opening code. The door slid open and Jiro bowed to her.

"This is your homestead. My room's right here next to you and Brother's is one down from you. So, if you need anything, we'll probably be in there, or the cockpit. Ummm...let me go sign this really fast," Jiro said. He went to his room, opening the door and jogging in to his desk. He searched through his journals on his desk and found his favorite pen. Quickly, he scrawled his name on the line and recapped the pen, going back out to Orange and handing her the paper.

"There you are Orenji-chan. Good as new," Jiro said, bowing to her. "We'll be taking off any minute, so, you oughta get comfortable."

Orange Diren
    Orange found their ship magnificent, she had viewed the engine room, cockpit, and living quarters and by far this was one of the nicest ships she had seen in a long time. She slowly glanced around the dark room and she ran her hand along the wall till she felt a soft touch pad. She traced upward on the pad and saw the lights fade in to where they were as bright as they could go. She loved ships that had the dimmer lights, it made her feel more comfortable especially whenever she wanted to relax in a soft glowing light.

She slowly walked in and sat her duffel bag on the bed then walked back into the hall where she saw Jiro walking out and handing the paper to her. ”There you are Orenji-chan. Good as new.” She wanted to die. She loved the way he said her name, it was so adorable! He was so adorable. She heard him tell her they were about to take off and she nodded in response, turning on her heel and walking into the nice sized room that wasn’t too big or too small. She unzipped her duffel bag and folded the paper and stuffed it into a pocket on the interior.

She pulled out the small pile of folded clothes and walked over to a dresser in the corner and sat her two tank tops on the right, her coveralls on the left, her underwear in the middle. She closed the dresser and walked back over and sat her boots by the door. She could feel Jiro standing in the doorway watching her and for a moment she felt odd, but it made her a bit satisfied that he was watching her. She sat the toolbox beside the side table after she stuffed her duffel bag under the bed, her CD’s on top of it, and her player on the side table.

“I’m a light packer.” She joked knowing that was all the possessions she had for she never truly had any other needs for clothes. She glanced up at him and slit her eyes seeing him in the bright light for the first time really getting to see him beautiful face. He was striking as a matter of fact he and Gackt could possibly be twins. She smiled on the inside really noticing how silly that sounded, but it was true although she thought Jiro was far better looking.

She grabbed three small pictures crumpled in with her small CD collection seeing Gackt’s face staring up at her. Orange grinned as she sat it on her side table remembering how Jiro had acted when she told him how much they looked alike. The other two were of L’Arc~en~Ciel and Miyavi, her other favorite artists. She sat her right knee on the bed and put the two pictures on the wall, the putty on the back still fresh since she had recently put them above her bed back at the port. She sat down and heard the CD cases clash together. She glanced over at Jiro then patted the bed with her left palm wanting him to come and sit by her, again stepping over the boundries of flirting, professionalism, and friendly gestures.

“Come over here.” She said with a smile that was sly and sneaky. She knew that she was pushing the limits a bit too far, but she was no longer working for the ship port and rules no longer applied. “Tell me about your favorite Japanese artists while you see my small collection.” She hoped he would have no problem flopping down beside her and chatting away, it had been a long time since she had talked to anyone who knew of the old classic artists to have someone with the same interest tickled her pink, even more so when she finally classified Jiro Lawson, in her mind, as the sexiest guy she had ever seen, aside from Gackt of course.

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro smiled in at her. He toed off his shoes, the habit making him shake his head. He strode in and hopped onto the bed next to her, placing his hand behind her on the matress and leaning over to look at the CD's she clutched in her hands. She had some good ones, though most of them he also had. He sighed.

"Well, I like...Malice Mizer, L'Arc~En~Ciel, Gakuto, T.M. Revolution, Orange Range, Tackey and Tsubasa, Miyavi, W-inds, A.I., Nakashima Mika, Hikaru Utada...and some others. But they've slipped my mind," he said. He reached out and picked one of the CD's from her hand, turning it over and reading the Japanese on it. It was one of Gackt's CD's. The Crescent album in fact. One of his favorites, though his was a little less loved that this one, as he kept it in its shipping package and had made a copy of the CD to listen to instead of the original. He smiled.

"I love this album," he said, looking over at her, finding thier faces a little closer than he had anticipated. He felt a blush creep up in his cheeks as he felt her breath on his mouth. He leaned back, lying back on the bed and continuing to look at the back of the album, reading and rereading the Japanese. He smiled again. "Which song is your favorite?"

Orange Diren
    Orange smiled, forcing her face to not allow it to grow bigger than it already was. Jiro's closeness caused her heart to race and she felt as if she were panting when she glanced over at him, his face merely inches away. When he moved she thought she could breathe again, but when he told her he loved the album she was going to die! They had something in common, she loved that album too.

She glanced over her shoulder and saw him laying down, glancing up at the album as he held it above him, his shirt slightly riding up off the band of his pants allowing her to see a bit of skin. She swallowed hard and tried to keep her mind clean and clear of bad thoughts.

"Well, the whole album is great, but I'd have to say the last track, Orenji no Taiyou. I cry everytime I hear it." She laughed gently as she sat a few CD's on the bed, her face growing red and warm at revealing how much of a woman she was when it came to slow songs, especially if they were sung by Gackt and HYDE.

"How about yours?" Orange looked at him and grinned knowing her face was red as a beet.

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro smiled, putting the CD beside him on the mattress and looking over at Orange. He thought a moment, thinking through all the songs on the album. He did dearly love Orenji no Taiyou, its words meant something to him. He stretched out like a cat on the bed, yawning slightly before answering.

"I would agree. Orenji no Taiyou is also my favorite," he said, letting the tune run through his head. It was funny how every time he thought about that song he just wanted to sing it. He hummed it through a little, smiling to himself. He looked back at Orange. "It means something to me, you know?"

Orange Diren
    Orange lifted her eyes and looked at Jiro she grinned gently knowing exactly what he meant. She was wanting to cry at the thought of the song and when she heard him hum it slightly she couldn't help but feel her heartstrings being tugged on.

"Yeah," She sighed as she sat the CD's on her side table before turning and looking at him with a smile that was too bright for her own stupid liking. "I understand more than you know!" She laughed and shook her head her face feeling as if it were on fire. Jiro was so cute! Everything he did was making her absolutely insane! At any given moment, she knew, she'd attack him and never let him out of her room.

"I dunno why, but I want to sing that song whenever I mention it!"

Jiro Lawson
    Jiro's face brightened as he sat up, and then stood. It seemed they had a lot more in common then he'd originally thought. He looked back down at her.

"Me too," he said, smiling brightly. He felt his insides churning at the sudden realization that he and Orange were in the room alone together. She was far cuter than he had at first given her credit for, even though he had always known she was cute. But now, in the dim light, she seemed much more beautiful. He shook his head, turning away as he felt the ship shudder and the intercom crackle on the wall.

"Orange?" it was Taro's voice. "We're about to take off. I thought you might want to get secured before we did." The intercom cracked again and Jiro looked back over at Orange as he felt the ship begin to shake. He smiled and made his way to the bed, sitting down and securing himself on it.

"Well, I'm ready," he said with a large smile as he took a hold of the edge of the bed. "You good?"

Orange Diren
    Orange jumped when she heard the older brother's voice. She was slightly afraid that there might be camera's fixed in the room much like that in the ports, but she felt safer on their ship safe from prying eyes that happened to be around. She felt the bed shake when Jiro sat down and grabbed a hold of the edge, she looked at him with a raised eyebrow and laughed.

"I'm good," She stated as she leaned on the bed's headboard, waiting for the violent take off, her stomach turning with fright and excitement all at the same time, even more so when she realized how close she was to Jiro, perhaps too close for his comfort although she could literally crawl on top of him and be fine. "But if I fly off the bed I am counting on your to be my savior." She winked at him and let out a sigh praying she hoenstly didn't get tossed into the air.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast