Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Closed-1 Tyrlla)

Sudoku
    Kyashi folds his arms across his chest, leaning back in the chair and propping his feet up on her desk. He shot her a look, one that said he didn't really care what she did with him.

"Alright, Miss Smart-pants, now what?"

Tyrlla Lorant
    Now what indeed. Now that she's got him held "hostage", she doesn't even know what to do with him.

"I'd ransom you, but I don't imagine there's anyone to ransom you to. Maybe I'll just call the cops, and let them arrest you. How would you like that?"

Sudoku
    His eyes narrowed. "And how would you like to have to dispose of more bodies?"

Tyrlla Lorant
    "That wouldn't be my job. I've got no business disposing of police officers' bodies."

It'd be neat to see how he killed her guards though. All she knows is he has some kind of projectile, and she'd like to learn more.

"Tell you what. I'll call the cops, you can do what you like with them, and then I'll let you go."

Sudoku
    "Fine, fine, whatever."

He waves a hand dismissively in her direction, sighing and slouching in the chair.

Tyrlla Lorant
    She jumps down into his lap, taking the phone with her from the desk and dialing it.

"Don't be such a spoil sport," she says, clearing her throat as the phone rings. "Hello? Yes, my name is Tyrlla Lorant, and there's a man in my warehouse stalking me!" She stands, twisting the phone cord around her hands, her voice sounding believably frightened. She gives the operator the address for the warehouse, hangs up, and turns on the intercom.

"All you working men's men go home on the double! Yes, even you, security! You've got two minutes!"

Tyrlla stretches as she settles herself back on the desk. "Well, the police will be here soon and find the place empty. If you want to go prepare, now's your chance."

Sudoku
    He gave her a look of complete shock as she plopped down into the young mans' lap, but it was quickly replaced by a miffed sneer.

"I don't need to prepare."

Tyrlla Lorant
    "Suit yourself. You'll just have to wait with me, then."

The waiting is killing her. Cops should be faster than this. She gets back in Kyashi's lap, leaning heavily against him. She'd seen that shocked look.

Sudoku
    She sits in his lap, and is promptly dumped on the floor as a nervous looking Kyashi stands up. He stalks to the other side of the room, pacing.

"Don't do that."

Tyrlla Lorant
    "Do what?" she asks innocently, not bothering with getting up as a loud bang echoes through the warehouse. Finally, the cops! "You're on, wonderboy. I'll just wait for you here."

Sudoku
    "You know what."

He slipped out the door, hand reaching inside his cloak. He takes a seat on the railing, waiting for the officers to make their way upstairs.

Tyrlla Lorant
    She makes a face at him as he walks out, crouching down and peeking out at what's happening. She doesn't have much time to wait; soon Kyashi is the focus of several lights and laser rifles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12