Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clone Wars, Vol. II

JMK
    Sweeeeeeet.

Darth McBain
    I'm psyched - I liked Volume II much more than Volume I - especially the way it tied so nicely into the opening of ROTS.

JMK
    I liked them both equally I'd say. I didn't really like the planet that Obi Wan and Anakin visited with those feline looking creatures. But I did think that hallucination/premonition thing that Anakin had was awesome.

Darth McBain
    Yeah, at first I was like WTF when they started showing that psychadelic vision he had, but it really came together and was a wonderful foreshadowing of his future. And don't get me wrong, the first series was really good too - I just liked the tie-ins better in Volume 2, whereas most of the episodes in Volume 1 seemed like standalone stories that didn't have much direct bearing on the movies...

JMK
    Sweet!

ROTS in Nov., then the cartoon in Dec. A wonderful holiday season indeed.

But you guys have all heard the rumor, haven't you?
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd
    Yeah baby!!!!

Darth McBain
    You know what's scary is that if that comes out on DVD - I'll probably actually buy it...

JMK
    I would buy it too, but thankfully I don't think we'll ever need to worry about that one. There's no way GL wants that to ever see the light of day AGAIN.

I'll definitely buy it. I have memories of watching it as a kid. I know it sucks, but I want to see the cartoon. And of course, Bea will be there to sing us a song! What I think is happening with the link is that they're gauging interest. If enough people click on it, then it may just get produced.

Darth McBain
    Well, I actually told them to email me when/if it becomes available, so I guess that's one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234