Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 2nd is coming, get your wallets ready.

The Joe O-ring, oh how I wish Hasbro would give SW figs the same treatment. Not that I play with them.... IT'S FOR THE BOY'S SAKE I TELL YA! I SWEAR!!!!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Charley
    As an aside, I just noticed they are making old school GI-Joes again!

I bought a five dollar value pack today. Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes

jjwr
    I like the way they do the SW Figures, they have their own style but a combo of Joe & SW would be cool.

Sadly the old School Joes have been put on hold by Hasbro, the current wave being released will be the last for a while. They are going to be replaced with a 8" version called Sigma Six, same characters but different type of figure.

I was never in to G.I. Joe when I was a kid, but it's nice to see the figures back. My son is on a Transformers binge right now. They're definitely one of the best values you can get in toys right now. You fool around with some of those and you realize just how much Hasbro has been overcharging for SW figures.

Am I the only one that bought that 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime awhile back? It's awesome and when I found it on clearance at Target for $17 I couldn't resist.

I'm spent, literally and figuratively.......

JediBoricua
    That looks pretty Eb.

jjwr
    Not bad EB!

I hit the Local Wal-Mart on Saturday afternoon and they still had all the figures, most I didn't get as I already had them(i.e Vader, Anakin, Obi-Wan) or just didn't like the figure(Kai Adi Mundi).

Ended up with 4 Clone Troopers, Chewbacca, Wookie Warrior, Sidious, Secura Jedi lady, 2 red Imperial Guards, deluxe Anakin with armor, and a Grevious as well as the BARC Bike. No Jedi Star Fighters though, all they had was the figures and Lego's.

Glad to hear you found some Red Guards. They're short packed, and people are going crazy over them. This is the best version made of the figure so far. It's got some nice Crimson Empire style sculpting under the robe as well. I'll probably end up getting close to a dozen before the summer is over. Need to get that Shuttle display in order....

JMK
    You guys are having trouble with the red guard? I haven't seen ONE blue guard whereas I've seen jiliions of red guards.

Weird.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12