Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2nd RotS Trailer - spoilers

Also why in the world did they chose the OC?? They really should have picked 24, that is Fox's third highest rated show (behind American Idol and House) Heck could have picked House that is a good show. The OC must need the ratings.

Gav Mortis
    Well, considering we wont be getting the same TV transmission as you guys, if anyone is able to get hold of the trailer somehow...

(Points to PM Inbox.)

I'm a desperate man.

well they haven't showed it yet. And no I am not watching it. I got that information from theforce.net boards. I feel sorry for anybody who has to sit through 40 minutes of that POC.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

mute is your friend. as is music during these shows. Mute goes off during the commercials

!!!!!!!!!!!Damnit, show it!!!!!!!!!!1

And they say there's no such thing as bad foreplay. Yes, there is, it's called the OC.

LOL I know this show is terrible I come in and watch the commericals and leave after 30 seconds. Why is this still on the air?? I am guessing teen age girls must like it.

Jesus, what is Peter Gallagher doing on this show? The guy use to have a career!

Gav Mortis
    Why am I not suprised they're leaving it until towards the end of the show to air the trailer? I wouldn't be suprised if they didn't show it until just after The O.C. finished. I bet it's their biggest ever ratings tonight.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?

Wow...

My faith is restored, at least temporarily.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I know it looks amazing. That fight between Yoda and the Emperor is going to be one for the ages.

I'll spend the rest of the night watching it off the official site. This is what we've been waiting for. The darkness, Anakin's fall from grace. This won't be the end all of existance, but it's going to be a damn good SW movie.

Gav Mortis
    You people: I hate you all.

I'm going to bed now and hopefully, when I wake up, I'll be able to see it on UK television.

LightKnight
    Holy Crap!!!!!!!! That was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, oh and the ROTS trailer wasn’t half bad.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The [original] Black Sheep of SW-Fans
    Mmm, cheap beer good!

Oh lord...

*dies a happy man*

*wakes up realising the need to see the FULL movie*

T'was so awesome..

LightKnight
    Originally posted by Jedieb
    This won't be the end all of existance, but it's going to be a damn good SW movie.
    That's really putting it mildly, IMV

Who thinks Palpatine will steal the movie? He has the best lines in the trailer and he looks awesome.

Darth McBain
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks so awesome. I think the following may go down as one of my new favorite lines in the whole saga Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?! I think Palpatine is gonna be so awesome.

Yeah that was a terrific line.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast