Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2nd RotS Trailer - spoilers

JMK
    The second trailer comes out March 10th if you think you can handle an episode of the O.C. on FOX, or if you're a hyperspace subscriber. It's realeased theatrically the next day with Robots and will appear on starwars.com for non-hyperspace members on the 14th.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Yea, one of my friends told me about that today. She offered to sit through that episode of the OC with me to make it "socially acceptible"

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Just record the OC, and fast forward through the all the boring parts.

LOL that is true, that is probably what I will do, I don't think I can sit through the OC heh.

JMK
    My VCR has been disconnected so if I want to see it I'll have to tolerate Peter Gallagher and his unibrow.

Then again, Mischa Barton has a way of nullifying, and making up for that.

JMK
    http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...theocspot.html

A few shots from next week's trailer. Nothing much to see, but next thursday can't get here soon enough!

The trailer ended up being shown in some Peruvian theaters yesterday. Some pretty dark movies of the trailer were floating around the net. From the ones I saw, we're in for a hell of treat next week.

JMK
    Holy effing Lord! I just saw the trailer. This movie is going to blow the doors off both prequels by far. Most of the dialogue I heard is from the chancellor / emperor and is perfectly written and perfectly delivered.

Loki Ahmrah
    My God, if you can find a link...

(Points to PM inbox)

And I will love you forever.

Darth McBain
    Ditto Loki's post, JMK... I got my VCR set for Thursday - I don't think I can stomach an episode of the OC, but I can't pass up this trailer...

JMK
    Well like I've said to everyone else that PM'ed me. I don't have the link anymore. I do have the 7.5 MB file on my computer at home, but most email servers won't let that size of file pass. Besides, the quality is pure crap. Most of the lines are in spanish and inaudible, and about 5 of Palpatine's lines, along with Mace, Anakin and Obi Wan can be heard. It's only a couple days off now, so try to hang in there!

If you want an accurate description of the trailer, see my first post in this thread, it's just about right on from what I can tell.

Darth McBain
    You mean I gotta wait another 55 hours and 35 minutes (not that anyone's counting ) ??? I am getting so excited for May 19 - once this trailer hits the waiting will get really tough!

JMK
    Yeah tell me about it. As of the 10th, the last 60 something days will be terribly anxious!

Access Hollywood may have parts of the trailer on tomorrow night. It usually airs before 8PM so check your local listings. Who knows, they may just show the whole thing.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The [original] Black Sheep of SW-Fans
    Mmm, cheap beer good!

Isn't the full trailer supposed to be shown tomorrow anyway?

JMK
    It's going to be on the O.C. tonight, Access Hollywood like Eb said, and available to Hyperspace members tonight in a large version. It will be available on the regular starwars.com next week in a small version.

I wish I had AH around here. They only show it a day late at noon on my local station. I might watch Extra and see if it is on there. I just missed the beginning of ET. I hate the though of trying to sit through the OC.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?

It'll be on the 'net within about 10 minutes of it being shown during 'The OC." If you know where to look, it won't be that hard to find. No need to watch that or any other crappy show.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Originally posted by Figrin D'an
    It'll be on the 'net within about 10 minutes of it being shown during 'The OC." If you know where to look, it won't be that hard to find. No need to watch that or any other crappy show.
    Exactamundo.

Besides, I have episodes of the Shield to watch on DVD. I gotta get caught up before season 4 begins next week

I might tape the OC and just fast forward through it heh. I am hoping it is shown at the beginning which would be fine with me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast