Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Open)

Sudoku
    "Yeah. It has good food, in spite of outward appearances."

Kyashi opened the door, letting himself in ahead of Jorshal. He made his way to a booth in the center of the resteraunt, settling in heavily on the ripped cushioned seat.

Jorshal Vuntana
    Jorshal followed and sat opposite to him. "So what do you order around this place?"

Sudoku
    "Tea. Sometimes a sandwich or a bowl of noodles."

He shrugged. "Mostly tea. I'm not a big eater."

A rusted-out droid rolled up, tossing two menus onto the table before skittering away.

Vice
    Vice saw Kyashi and Jorshal walk in the resturant so he followed them in still not letting the two see him.He sat down a few tables away.Vice started to concentrate on the two and there conversation.

Jorshal Vuntana
    "Not a big eater?" He responded astounded. "You're crazy. I love to eat. Well, I enjoy it." He flipped through the menu. Meat was what he craved that night. He selected a large nerf steak out for himself.

"So where are you gonna go next? Do you have a plan?"

Sudoku
    "I'll probably stick around here for a while...I'm used to this place; I guess it's started to feel...homey."

He ran a finger over the menu, selecting his usual order - a small pot of tea, and a bowl of noodles. Something caught his eye, or rather, someone. He glanced briefly over Jorshals' shoulder, his red gaze staring at Vice.

"Tsk. Seems the stray from the alley has followed us, again."

Jorshal Vuntana
    "What? Where?" Jorshal got on his knees on the seat and looked behind him without the slightest regard for stealth.

"Hey!" He called out. "What are you lost or something?"

Vice
    ''No just confused.You pepole sure do hate me huh''

Sudoku
    Kyashi rolled his eyes, sighing loudly.

"Why are you following us? Do you really want to die that badly?" He smirked across the booth at Vice. "Once we're done our meal, I'm sure we can fit it into our busy day."

Jorshal Vuntana
    As it seemed Vice was at a loss of words. "Hey." he said to Kyashi. "Ignore him for now. I think he's scared." Jorshal watched as their food came he took a quick bite and spoke after swallowing. "You know, you need some time off this planet, I think. And I think I have an adventure worth persuing. Interested?"

Sudoku
    He poured himself a cup of tea and took a long sip. "I'm listening."

Vice
    ''Well scince You wont let help you I challenge one of you to a dull.''

Jorshal Vuntana
    "Well, there is this planet towards the unknown regions. It's supposed to be full of valuables ripe for the taking. Now mind you, the old man who told me this was a drunken fool, but I've been investigating the story and it checks out. The planet does exist, at least on some maps, and the story of it being full of riches has been heard by others." The mystery planet was actually half the reason he was on their current planet. He was aronud to investigate the story.

"But there is a catch." He said with a tad more excitment. "Anyone who has seen the planet surface and the supposed riches has never actually touched the surface. Something wipes out everyone who does. Whatever it is, I can handle-"

Vice cut him off.

"You know, it's strange how you Jedi seem to always be looking for a fight." He replied.

Sudoku
    "He probably isn't even a real Jedi. He doesn't stink like one..."

Kyashi smirked as he quietly sipped his tea. This..person...didn't feel like a Jedi at all - he would be surprized if the man had any Force training.

"If he wants a fight, let him have it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12