Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: NCAA Basketball: 2005 Edition

Yeah that was a very good game too. Also Northern Iowa really came back on Wisconsin, although the Badgers won Northern Iowa made a noble effort.

Bucknell pulled a bigger upset. What an exciting finish to that game. So we have had five upsets two really big ones, IMO (Syracuse and Kansas going down) that should be unless Old Dominion can make a miracle come back.

There were at least a few people I saw that predicted Vermont. I didn't see ANYONE predict Kansas going out.

I know I didn't see Kansas going out. And heck I thought Syracuse had the potetial of being a final four candidate. Also who else thinks UConn has got an easy road again to go the Elite 8? Last year the same thing happened, and now this year they have to face Nc State and Wisconsin/Bucknell. With their team they shouldn't lose to any of those three schools.

I think the Wolfpack has the talent to play with Connecticut. The Huskies should win, but NC State is a dangerous 10 seed. Especially considering the strength the ACC has shown in the tourney so far(5-0 in the first round).

I don't see the Wisconson/Bucknell winner being much competition for Connecticut though. But who the hell knows...it's March.

Well Vitale and Digger were talking about UConn and NC State. UConn is too big for them which is the problem they were pointing out. NC State is going to have major problems inside and I don't think they are a great outside shooting team which is the problem they really were emphasing. At least that is what I gathered from watching sportscenter. Still there is unpredictability UConn could not play their game they are a young team so anything can happen considering that.

Who had Wisconson-Milwaukee in their Sweet 16?

Yeah, my National Champion is out.

Typical March.....

yeah and who saw Texas tech vs West Virginia? My bracket is ruined.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Originally posted by CMJ
    Who had Wisconson-Milwaukee in their Sweet 16?
    *Raises hand*

But, that's because I've seen them play all year, and I know how good they are. When they're hot, which they were this weekend, they can beat anybody.

The rest of my bracket is not so great, but I did have that one right.

I was this close to picking NC State. I knew they could play with Connecticut. Well...two 2 seeds out. Does Oklahoma State survive the day?

I am depressed UConn really didn't play their game at all. Also why did they go away from their Best player the entire second half except for the last 3 minutes??

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345