Thread: Blade Trinity [open]

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Originally posted by JMK
    Actually more than Dracula's crappiness, is the SHAMELESS plugging of the iPOD. I can just picture the execs in a back room somewhere...'Here's a few million bucks to help produce the movie, but you need to re-write a couple scenes and incorporate the iPOD in there.
    There were SEVERAL shots of Jessica Biel playing with her iPOD and strapping it on before an action sequence. There were close ups of the gadget, shots of how 'easy' it is to load songs to it...it was hilarious. Certainly this isn't the only movie to pull stunts like this, but this one was one of the more obvious.
    This had me laughing. I kept expecting her to stop in the middle of a fight, hold up a hand and explain that she wanted to skip tracks, if the vamp didn't mind waiting a second Also agreeing with the sucky casting of Dracula (and need for a White-Wolf stylee Vampire movie ) I quite enjoyed it overall, though, and Reynolds brought some welcome comedy to the movie.

Xavier Russell
    Just saw it last night and I must say I was impressed. Much better than the second, but not as well done as the first, but it did give it a run for its money IMO. Reynolds was definitely a good choice for King. Very good move. I even plan on seeing it again sometime in the near future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123