Originally posted by Kyashi
I was hoping to get Kyashi into the Cabal, but I'm waiting on posts.
I'm coming, just waiting for you guys to tell me when I'm needed

I don't really like the idea that being a vampire allows you to sustain more damage (like the stab to the throat you mentioned, Dalamar).
Exactly. It is in my humble opinion, moding and utterly unbelieveble. For example: Raz is about to be for lack of a better term "staked" by Lord Vali, through the shoulder - not the heart. Yes, she is going to be in a very dire situation. If not for the fact that she holds the rank of Vamp Master - she would die. She is going to, quite possibly, drink his blood. She is not going to have a miraculous recovery where wounds slide shut like a zipper. Its just...not how things are done.

OK PEOPLE! Spell it however you want, but for those who wonder why I do things my way here is a brief summary:

Vampire: cheesy Count Dracula's running amuck in taffeta capes and talking with overly done eastern euro accents, worthy of an Ed Wood movie.

Vampyre: traditional old Greek spelling Vrykolakas, look it up if you want , tis where I stole my "Y" from.

Magic: Rabbits in hats, more taffeta capes, and pigeon poop in your sleeves. Standard presitadigitation,sleight of hand or stage magic.

Magick: The addition of the K at the end of the C, not in place of it, mind you, denotes spellcraft, metaphysical studies, or in my case - a witch.

Sooooooo, there you have it Not saying you should adopt the spellings or anything, just explaining why I, and others stick with them.

ok I'm done now...

-creeps away..-