Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Begining of a new life...(NOW OPEN)

Vice
    Ive seem some crazy people but never ones that are in a hurry to die.I better save my breath so I will have more energy for this dessert.

Raven Vain
    In all of the arguing Raven noticed that Karthon was nowhere in sight. "Since you do not want to fight, and the other guy left I will let you travel with me for a while. On one condition you do not open your big mouth and argue." Agreed?

Vice
    Agreed.It wasnt very smart of me just to argue whith you when you and your friend are the only ones out here.

Raven Vain
    Yes I agree with you on that one. We should probably get going on our journey. Raven looked for Karthons tracks so they might be able to find a way out of the desert or find a village. He found some tracks and they started to follow them. They walked for about ten minutes before the wind started to blow and lost the tracks. " We should try and find our own way out since we lost Karthon's tracks." Raven tried his best to figure out what direction they were faceing, but he couldn't figure it out. Raven then just started walking straight in front of him and told Vice not to get to far away.

After walking for miles the wind started to slow down and Raven saw what looked to be a small village down in a vally. "Is that what I think it is or am I seeing a marage?"

Vice
    ''I dont think its a marage but theres only one way to find out
    so lets go.'' They both began running toward what seemed to be a villiage

Raven Vain
    When they got up closer Raven saw that it was not a marage, and definently not a village. It looked like a battle base. "Get behind that rock over there. We will take watch for a few minutes and see if it is safe." Raven whispered to Vice. When Raven peeked over the the rock he saw two men. They were both heavily armed from what he could see. "Stay here, I am going to see if they are safe or not. If I do not make it back, which i'm sure I will but if not then good luck on the rest of your journey.

Raven then silently started for the base ducking behind boulders and bushes on the way. When he got to the base he saw what looked to be the bunk area. Raven walked up to the door and opened the door. When he looked inside he saw only one person and he immediatly pointed his gun at him. "Get down now! Now tell me what your business is here intruder." Do not fear I am no enemy to you or your people as far as I know. "My name is Raven and I have been traveling in this desert for about four hours now. I came here looking for civilization and food, and it looks like I found one of the two."

"Is there some kind of war going on here, and if not what is this place?"

Vice
    Vice didnt listen to Raven instead he had a look around the place himself.Vice thought to himself that Raven had been gone a while so he went to look for him.

Vice
    Vice didnt listen to Raven instead he had a look around the place himself.Vice thought to himself that Raven had been gone a while so he went to look for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12