Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House Arrest: Boundaries Expanded. (Open)

Sejah Haversh
    "Being a galactic courier," Sejah joked. "Nah, seriously, this isn't a bad way of doing that. I've seen a few worlds I'd have never gotten to before, and met all kinds of neat people. Of course, I've also gotten into a little bit of trouble, but, boys will be boys, right?"

They finally made their way to the cafeteria where Sejah selected several of his old favorites, and a few bottles of Nehi to wash it all down with. Even for those not familair with him it was evident that he was having a good time. Taking a seat, he popped the cap off of one of his soda bottles, and then asked, "So, you learn much here so far?"

Jacen
    OOC/ Sorry for taking awhile to reply, but with me being gone and then trying to catch up on posts I kind of overlooked this. Sorry, but if you want to continue then I am game.

Jacen watched the mongoose with great interest. He seemed to be having the time of his life from what Jacen could tell. He looked at Sejah's plate and his own. He had seen Nehi, but had never tried it before. Now he gein to wonder if it was any good. He himself stuck mostly with water as a drink, but soemtimes he indulged himself with stimcafe.

"Well actually so far I've only learned to stretch out my senses with the Force and basic lightsaber skills. Rogan has just begun teaching me Force amplification, but that's going to take some getting use to."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12