Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Opperation: Death - Target: Chandrila (Open)

Senator Thareena
    Fa'un shook her head, slowly. "I do not know. Perhaps she realizes the futility of her position..." The senator shook her head once more, falling into silence.

After a few deft fingerstrokes on the datapad that had been sitting on her desk, Thareena folded her hands on top of it. Obviously distracted by her thoughts, she was quiet a few moments before looking back up at the Jedi waiting in her office. "I apologize, but I suddenly have a lot of work to do. If I need to speak with you again, may I contact you?"

Rognan Dar
    "We are all busy people. And I can see why you would be. If you need to get get a hold of me you can. I dont know if I will be able to help you out during that time, since, I too, have things to do. But you have my assurance that I will do the best that I can."

Senator Thareena
    She nodded in understanding. "I thank you for that." The senator stood to her feet and walked him to the door that led to the anteroom. "Thank you for agreeing to this meeting. And," she smiled, "Congratulations on your appointment to the Jedi Council."

Fa'un closed the doors lightly behind him, and then slumped against them, sliding to the carpets.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234