Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attacker Unknown... (closed)

Spada Elhow
    Spada paced around the dormitory, putting together his thoughts.

"I don't know guys... some of the information just doesn't add up. Your guesses are as good as mine."

Spada looked to Jacen, saying,

"Strange...I don't feel anything. But considering the circumstances, we should all be wary and take note of the feeling Jacen has."

Spada walked over to one of the beds, lying down and saying,

"For now, we should rest and perhaps we will be able to see the situation differently."

With that, Spada rolled onto his stomach and fell asleep.

5 hours later

Spada suddenly woke, sweating as he usually did. Popping up, he noticed Jacen and Rognan were already awake. Outside, Spada could hear shouts of people, and stood quickly, reaching to make sure his lightsaber was still on his belt. The three ran outside to the havoc within the village. All around, scientists were leading others into the dorms, some holding blasters and looking cautiously around. A kel dor ran by the jedi and Spada shouted out to him,

"What's going on here?"

The kel dor telapathically replied,

'Another scientist has dissapeared!'

Spada heard this and immediately began to ask himself many questions. Spada looked to his friends and said,

"I don't know what we should do. Maybe we can pick up a trail if we go now, but then again we may be able to get more information from the scientists if we stay and ask them."

Rognan Dar
    "No. We first need to make sure that these Kel Dor are safe and stay safe. Then, if there is any chance of a trail, we try and follow what took the scientist and see if we can catch it. If there is no such trail then we look around. Ok?"

Rognan did not like what was happening. They had only just arived and had just had a nap and things were going crazy. Not to mention that he could not feel anything about what might have happened. All he sensed was fear from the other Kel Dors, and even a hint of anger and loss, which he guessed came from the ones that knew the newly taken scientist.

Jacen
    Jacen was still confused even as they tried calming everyone else. For him, feeling the fear and confusion from the Kel Dors was overwhelming. It was his first time dealing with mass emotions like this, and it was almost overwhelming. He couldn't make head nor tails of what was happenning.

He followed Rogan and Spada to the place where the latest scientist had disappeared. The Padawan put a hand on a nearby wall to steady himself. Something right here was not right. He could feel it in his bones. "This...this is where it happened isn't it?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12