Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Thread: Post War Iraq: Now in Progress

Wow some resurrected thread. Iraq is a mess, it is just one step away from a civil war, IMO. Also should this thread get move to general discussion?

I thought it died. But good ole Dutchy went digging.

I'm tempted to lock the dang thing since it's so big.

Jaime Tomahawk
    Originally posted by Jedi Master Carr
    Wow some resurrected thread. Iraq is a mess, it is just one step away from a civil war, IMO. Also should this thread get move to general discussion?
    No, lets have proper political discource here in this forum like we used to have.

Originally posted by Jaime Tomahawk
    No, lets have proper political discource here in this forum like we used to have.
    Well, from what I understood it was decided to put political discussions in General discussion. I haven't moved it yet only because this thread was started this forum, but I am betting it will be closed because it is just so darn big.

Bush won't fire Rummy because he'd basically be firing himself. Firing Rummy would be yet another admission of failure of the administrations entire handling of the war. Bush is going to leave this mess for the next administration to clean up.

Those of us that screamed loudest against this invasion have pretty much seen our worst fears realized. I wonder if even the most ardent Bush supporter has seen any of their most optimistic dreams come true.

Originally posted by Jaime Tomahawk
    anarchy!

The fact you can't even spell discourse means your plan is doomed before it begins.

Jaime Tomahawk
    Originally posted by Katarina Gordislava
    anarchy!

The fact you can't even spell discourse means your plan is doomed before it begins.
    Excuse me?

Those of us that screamed loudest against this invasion have pretty much seen our worst fears realized. I wonder if even the most ardent Bush supporter has seen any of their most optimistic dreams come true.
    Of course they havent. The whole second term has been a misreble failure and only people with their heads' stuck up a dark oriface could miss that.

jjwr
    You'd be amazed at how many people still stick up for Bush after everything that has gone on. It rather sickens me.

Originally posted by jjwr
    You'd be amazed at how many people still stick up for Bush after everything that has gone on. It rather sickens me.
    Well there are some still sticking by him, according to Polls his approval raiting is at 33% which is the worse for a President since Nixon (he had his down to like 25% before he resigned. Truman was in the mid to low 20's as well because of the Korean War). The war has been a massive disaster and it has mainly been the reconstruction part, they didn't seem to have a plan, IMO. And the country is on a verge of a civil war, the only thing keeping it from going total are, our forces.

While I am all for discussion, I just think this thread is way too big, so I have started another one here
    http://www.swforums.net/forum/showth...threadid=40414

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920