• What does Kuklos Ataxia mean? It comes from the Greek for 'circle' (kuklos) and 'disorder' (ataxia). So loosely translated, it becomes "Circle of Disorder."
  • Are the RPing rules different here than at the main Swfans.net board? Not so much as you'd notice. Basically all the same rules apply here that apply in the main RPing forum. Please Read the <a href=faq.php?s=>FAQ</a>. for a good working knowledge of what will and will not fly with the other Roleplayers here. The only difference here is that if you make cookies you are required to supply the moderators with a large sample of aforementioned cookies. This rule is not negotiable.
  • What side of the Force is used at Kuklos Ataxia? The Force users here are all darksiders of one shape or another. Some call themselves Sith, others refer to themselves as Dark Jedi. It doesn't really matter what word you use, the meaning is the same. Darksiders. If you're a Jedi, I would tread very carefully, and don't reccomend vacationing on Onderon.
  • How do I join? Easy! PM an existing member, or a moderator, and see about setting up a thread to join. We will accept all willing canidates, and even some unwilling ones, if you ask nicely. You'll notice there isn't a "join here!" forum, so most of all recruitments will be done in the two forums we DO have, or in the main RPing forum on Swfans.net.
  • You don't have an OOC forum. Where can I ask a question? PM a moderator with your question, or post it in the main Swfans.net OOC forum which is specifically for Out Of Character discussions. Our two public forums are for In Character only. Members have access to a private IC/OOC forum where discussions and planning can take place.
  • Why is my post being ignored? Probably because you (a) did not RolePlay arriving on the planet, or (b) have such bad punctuation/spelling/grammar that we cannot read your post, and therefore you are being ignored. If you wish to RP with horrible writing and improper sentances, there are many other forums which you can use to entertain yourself in. If you wish to roleplay here on the Kuklos Ataxia board, please take a refresher course in English 101.
  • Is the Kuklos Ataxia afraid of anything? Nothing at all! We fear nothing! ...except squirrels, really old people, and clowns. Yeah, nothing but those.
  • What do I do if I get between Silus and the 'fridge? It's already too late for you. Your only hope is to pray that he's already eaten everything in and out of sight.
  • Where do I go if I have a complaint? In a hole somewhere if you say anything about it. *sharpens knife*
  • Why is your FAQ so short? Because I'm tired. Why are you asking so many darn questions?
  • Er... That's what I thought. Go away.