Yo..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Xynn Mattox
    smh.. New Character. and Yes I'm part of the "Imperial Knights"..
  2. Halajiin Rabeak
    Halajiin Rabeak
    Looking forward to classes with you, buddy. =) Knight Cadet, here, myself. =)
  3. Xynn Mattox
    Xynn Mattox
    Long as I can torture one of my class peons then we're solid.
  4. Matatek Sel Vissica
    Matatek Sel Vissica
    Leave that task to me. Follow orders and serve the Empress, and we will see how far you can go.
  5. Xynn Mattox
    Xynn Mattox
    No calling upon the force to wound people then? awe shucks, here I thought this'll be a breeze.
  6. Matatek Sel Vissica
    Matatek Sel Vissica
    This isn't an organization of heretics. We are the Knights of the Imperial throne, and our mandate extends to the will of the Empress. The violence we inflict is done with purpose. You will learn not only how to harness your abilities, but also the discipline to do so within your orders.

Your fellow cadets are not here to be done with as you please. If any of you require discipline, you will have it in full, delivered from above.
  7. Halajiin Rabeak
    Halajiin Rabeak
    Not to mention the Imperial Knight Cadets training center is a heavily fortified and monitored location, and the program is in the form of a strict military academy. Free will? You can kiss that goodbye. Completely. Or you can kiss something else goodbye, typically.
  8. Xynn Mattox
    Xynn Mattox
    -makes note in secrecy to kill as many officers as he can before graduation and chuckles inwardly- I'll make sure to obey said empresses will then.
  9. Halajiin Rabeak
    Halajiin Rabeak
    I'm rather doubting you'd be able to kill any of the knight officers here, dude, especially without training. And the moment you kill any Imperial, I'd wager you'd be imprisoned immediately. You're really going to have to adjust your expectations out of what is absolutely a military academy setting.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12