Levelling up - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Navaria Tarkin
    Navaria Tarkin
    Agree with Dasq... a promotion thread would help just to show what has happened and how the character has grown in that time
  2. Serena Laran
    Serena Laran
    Ok, so, as a work in progress...

Promotions
    If you feel that your character is ready to become a Jedi Knight (or a Master), go to your training master or in the absence of your master to the Jedi Council or Faction Leaders. Once we know you feel your character is ready for promotion, we will come to an agreement on when that will happen. If your padawan has fallen through the cracks and doesn't have a lot of training or mission threads (which unfortunately can happen if a master goes MIA for an extended period of time), we may ask for you to do a promotion RP where your character shows they are capable of their new rank.

Your training master and the Council will also try to keep tabs on padawans and knights and hand out promotions as they see fit, but we do not always keep up on everything that you have been doing. Coming to us is perfectly acceptable.

?
  3. Amos Iakona
    Amos Iakona
    Sounds good to me!
  4. Serena Laran
    Serena Laran
    Ok if there aren't any glaring objections then I'll edit that into the "So you want to play a Jedi..." thread stickied in our forums. At some point. Busy day today with work and social obligations.
  5. Kala'ndryl Ryj
    Kala'ndryl Ryj
    That sounds pretty fantastic!

*clears her throat & prepares to flail enthusiastically*

Can I be the first to request a Promotion RP thread, in that case? Pretty please?
  6. Inyos Aamoran
    Inyos Aamoran
    I'd be happy to help you out with that if you want, Dee!

Kala and Inyos should go somewhere... Uncharted.
  7. Halajiin Rabeak
    Halajiin Rabeak
    Due to Hal's experience, especially within the old Order, and some of the unique things he knows and his mastery over them (especially telekinesis), I feel he could realistically be considered for the title of Master. The problem has been his display of maturity, mostly due with his incredibly difficult transition to the modern works, with an ongoing case of culture shock.

But from a skills perspective, and what he is able to teach, I feel he could easly take on the title of Master, if/when he returns to Ossus. How do you guys feel about that? I'd like to see him take on a padawan at some point if/when he returns.
  8. Navaria Tarkin
    Navaria Tarkin
    Kala - I see no objections for a promotion thread that goes over the development of the character and why she is going to be a Knight. Any others?

Hal - Did you want to revisit this discussion when you are/maybe getting closer to returning to the Jedi? Maturity may not be an issue at the time or at least, perhaps tempered?
  9. Serena Laran
    Serena Laran
    Kala - I sent you a PM regarding your level up thread.

Others: I picked a mission from the Jedi Holocron that seemed like one person could do it, and sent that to her to complete. I think that's probably the best way to go about it.
  10. Miranda Tarkin
    Miranda Tarkin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12